upcoming concerts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I'll run right out and get those.

Sweet! If you grab me some of these, I'll go get some Kenny Chesney tickets for you for March 19, 2011 at the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, FL just in case you happen to be there at that time. Just thought everyone else should know about the Kenny Chesney thing, too. I'm all about expanding my musical interests, and traveling.

Thanks everyone.

I haven't been on here in a while I just moved out to PA, last feb. And i've seen Covenant,Assemblege 23,FGFC820,Nachtmahr,and Combichrist all in Philly. How come when I lived in Michigan these band came around once every 3 or 5 years..

The industrial club NOCTURNE is the best club i've been to in Philly. The people that run city club need to check this place out and take some notes down.

I haven't been on here in a while I just moved out to PA, last feb. And i've seen Covenant,Assemblege 23,FGFC820,Nachtmahr,and Combichrist all in Philly. How come when I lived in Michigan these band came around once every 3 or 5 years..

The industrial club NOCTURNE is the best club i've been to in Philly. The people that run city club need to check this place out and take some notes down.

People in detroit dont often go out to support the bands, and so they only come once in a while to ensure they will have a good turn out and get paid, sucks huh?

I have to agree with you there. Absolutely love love Shampoo/Nocturne.

Unfortunately it's doubtful you will ever see that caliber of club here - and I believe money is one big reason. Still, I do feel lucky to have at least one well-attended club within driving distance.

Sweet! If you grab me some of these, I'll go get some Kenny Chesney tickets for you for March 19, 2011 at the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, FL just in case you happen to be there at that time. Just thought everyone else should know about the Kenny Chesney thing, too. I'm all about expanding my musical interests, and traveling.

Thanks everyone.

if y'allz can't make Florida in March, never fear; he'll be at Ford Field in August.