• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm caught up to the end of season 2 , (now i get to wait till season 3 is over and watch it all at once) great show. Probably will end up somewhere in my top five at least so far, if it maintains the quality level. (too jaded for anything to "blow my mind" that isn't chemical related though , unfortunately hah)

I met Kirkman (creator of The Walking Dead) at a con Circa 2004 before he was the "Robert Kirkman" at the time he was working on several Marvel Zombies story-lines (which is an excellent alternate universe series , think The Avengers... as zombies. Not "goofy" the way it might sound, amazingly.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mid-season finale...

Holy shit, was that intense! Carl's got competition in the killer kid department, Hershel's dead, baby Judith might be, too. Beth's missing, and a wave of zombies have followed the sounds of gunfire into the ruins of the prison. Tyrese and Sasha are separated again, with Tyrese having Killer Lizzy and her little sister to look after, while Sasha and Maggie have to carry an injured Bob with them. Daryl takes out the tank, proving once and for all who the baddest motherfucker still alive is.

Oh, and Michonne ran the Governor through!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...