yes!

I'm officially Team Andrea now - holy fuck, she was running from and fighting off zombies alone for what had to be 18 hours!

not to mention that last shot of the prison - next season's going to be incredible! maybe AMC's brass will up the budget, 'cause the show's earned it.

+1

Okay a few words about Rick in the last episode

I personally think that when Rick at the end was like STFU to the group he was well within his rights to do so. Let's think about this.... he wakes up in a hospital left for dead by his BEST FRIEND, who then started banging his wife and raising his kid (who got shot in the chest)... He forgave his friend for that and tried to move on. Then his BEST FRIEND has been trying to find an opportunity to kill him for months to get back to the wife banging, and his wife has been egging him on to "take care" of Shane... knowing this, he still elects to SAVE HIS LIFE ANYWAY... Then after saving his life, Shane still tries to shoot him in the back and get back to wife banging, so RICK FINALLY MANS UP AND STABS SHANE'S ASS like he should have done a long time ago... at which point Ricks wife is all "no no no... I don't want to touch you..." I felt like she needed to be thrown screaming from a friggen helicopter... His best friend has tried to kill him 3 times and used the Zombie End Of Days as an excuse to bang her, and she is weird about this.... W...T...F...???

And everyone else he has saved over and over again are all like "we should take our chances???" WTF???? again.

My 2 cents

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I must say...still..FUCK HIM SO DEEP AND HARD with a zombie dick...he's always runnin off, tryin to play badass...I can't wait for season 3, I <3 Daryl, Glenn and Andrea, I'm STOKED for Merle's return...should be bad ass..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...