Leland City Club Honors FRAN

This Saturday, Oct 9, 2010

Leland City Club

Honors the life our FRAN,

loving Mother, and Sister, and true Friend to so many.

FRAN107.jpg

While we mourn our loss, we celebrate the good times we had with FRAN.

Please join us in a Celebration of FRAN's life This Saturday night.

To honor FRAN and help her family we will be taking Donations @ the door.

All proceeds will go to her daughters.

PLEASE GIVE WHAT YOU CAN ! ! !

This is a party, a celebration of FRANS life.

Knowing Fran as I do, I am sure she would want you to think of her

and all the good times dancing and having fun, so thats what we are going to do.

There will be some of Frans favorite tunes to dance to, and a DRINK SPECIAL.

I hope to see U all HERE this SATURDAY for a night of fun with friends,

remembering the good times with Fran!

WE LOVE YOU FRAN ! ! !

Edited by Leland City Club

I've been hearing so much about Fran since she passed, but no one is saying what happened to her.

Fran has had health problems as long as I've known her, circulatory issues which would lead me to think that it was most likely something related to heart failure, but once again I'm only speculating. I haven't talked to her in a few years. I dated her best friend, Lawrence, for a few months and went over to her place a few times. This whole thing is quite tragic especially because she has children. I was thinking about possibly attending this weekend just because the proceeds are going to the welfare of her kids. Boshy has been bugging for her, Pestilence and I to go out and do something one of these weekends and she suggested City Club (I know, my mom rules harder than most moms :rofl: Most moms don't suggest CC for parent-daughter bonding outings :laugh:)

She was definately an interesting person. Pulled off the snide-goth type persona very well without coming across as, well, a total cunt, imo exactly what goth/rivethead should be like. I was shocked when I saw it on FB, comparitively she was so young, in her early 30s I believe :no:.

Fran has had health problems as long as I've known her, circulatory issues which would lead me to think that it was most likely something related to heart failure, but once again I'm only speculating. I haven't talked to her in a few years. I dated her best friend, Lawrence, for a few months and went over to her place a few times. This whole thing is quite tragic especially because she has children. I was thinking about possibly attending this weekend just because the proceeds are going to the welfare of her kids. Boshy has been bugging for her, Pestilence and I to go out and do something one of these weekends and she suggested City Club (I know, my mom rules harder than most moms :rofl: Most moms don't suggest CC for parent-daughter bonding outings :laugh:)

She was definately an interesting person. Pulled off the snide-goth type persona very well without coming across as, well, a total cunt, imo exactly what goth/rivethead should be like. I was shocked when I saw it on FB, comparitively she was so young, in her early 30s I believe :no:.

Fran has had health problems as long as I've known her, circulatory issues which would lead me to think that it was most likely something related to heart failure, but once again I'm only speculating. I haven't talked to her in a few years. I dated her best friend, Lawrence, for a few months and went over to her place a few times. This whole thing is quite tragic especially because she has children. I was thinking about possibly attending this weekend just because the proceeds are going to the welfare of her kids. Boshy has been bugging for her, Pestilence and I to go out and do something one of these weekends and she suggested City Club (I know, my mom rules harder than most moms rofl.gif Most moms don't suggest CC for parent-daughter bonding outings laugh.gif)

She was definately an interesting person. Pulled off the snide-goth type persona very well without coming across as, well, a total cunt, imo exactly what goth/rivethead should be like. I was shocked when I saw it on FB, comparitively she was so young, in her early 30s I believe no.gif:.

A brief message from Roman to the good people of DGN:

As some of you may know, Fran has had serious medical issues for several years.

Those issues are what led to the death of my dear Friend last Sunday.

I have known Fran for several years and seen 1st hand how those issues have changed her life.

Several surgeries and 1 leg removed, then the other.

What would have broken most people made Fran stronger.

As time went on, Fran was blessed with 2 beautiful daughters, and we were blessed with getting to know Fran a little more.

I will never forget Frans beautiful smile or her infectious laugh.

The last time we were together, just a few weeks ago, she was very much herself.

We were hanging out in the lot before going into City, doing shots of JACK, without any chaser, laughing and having fun.

Fran and a few close friends were aware that her condition was getting worse and would take her life, just didn't know when.

Some people would have given up living, not Fran, she continued to live and make the most of everyday she was given.

Knowing that Fran was with a group of friends, having fun at her house, and not alone when she needed people the most is heartwarming to me.

My Friend, Fran M, a Sister to a lucky few, a trusted Friend to many, and a loving Mother of 2 beautiful lil girls was only 29 when she passed last Sunday.

I hope everyone who can will come out this Saturday and honor Fran.

City Club will be accepting Donations @ the door for Fran. All Donations will go to Frans girls.

I LOVE YOU FRAN, R.I.P., my Friend.