Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jinx

NECTO AFTERMATH 8/9/10 AND LINKS TO FREE CD

1 post in this topic

HOLY AMAZING NIGHT BATMAN!!! Well over 600 people of you made it out tonight and you all got a free CD. Even Scary Guy was there. You should have stopped by the dj booth and said hi. I had a blast tonight and as always Darks Choir did not disappoint. Betamax not only kicked ass opening but his artwork was fantastic on the CD. the track listing is below. Next Monday we will be playing late night Drunken Kick ball part 2. Last time we had over 40 people show up and we were only thwarted by a popped ball. This time no spikes on cloths if you want to play and we'll have 3 back up balls. You are not allowed to use a Mad Max body armor defense(but I have to say brilliant). Free food and Mirth after the club next week. In the music forum I have posted links to the new Cd that will be up for 2 weeks.

CHEERS and ENJOY,

Jinx

2010 Factory track list

1 Grendel - Chemicals and Circuitry

2 Modulate - Hard and Dirty

3 Shaolyn Face Down

4 XRX - Stage 2/ This is Rock and Roll

5 Wumpscut - Boneshaker Baybee

6 Miss Construction - Fuck Me Too

7 Shiv-R - Blood Splatter

8 Unter Null - I Can't be the one

9 CombiChrist - Sent to Destroy

10 Aesthetic Perfection - The Great Depression

11 Ayria - Bad List (Freak Angel remix)

12 Rotersand - War on Error (Declaration)

13 Faderhead - TZDV

13 Interface - Bodyflow

14 Mind in a Box - 8 Bits

15 Komor Kommando feat. Jean Luc De Meyer [ Front 242 ] - John The Revelator

16 VNV Nation - Sentinel

17 System Syn - Losing my Religion

18 Manufactura - Hollywood Babylon

• Topics

• Donation Goals

DGN Survival August

$0.00 of $55.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Top Posters +

• Listening to latin freestyle will mess up you're affect. You wanna dance to it and be happy but then the lyrics are always like this! I still love it and joke with people about this all the time!  Fuck now I'm sad because you don't love me...but wait I still want to dance I am probably crying while doing it though!  Damn it😂
    • Damn why do men get married if they are going to try and get a side chic? 
    • thank you! we had a great time and I am looking forward to more events. I am making loads of friends and the scene here is overwhelming at times. I think shit is this all for real? I wish alll my friends back home could come experience this tooo!
    • When I was forced to move back to my hometown in 2014, I had no other place to go except for my mother's house. My mother who had first told me she was willing to take me in changed her mind soon after. Every Nov. she goes to Florida with her guy friend who owns a trailer there. They stay in Florida all winter. While me and my daughter were staying with her my mother would go into these rants about how she can't wait to go to Florida and be away from us. With no regard for how this made me feel. She got made about everything. She got mad that I used the stove. She got mad cause I took a shower. She got mad caused I used the washer. She seldom cooks her own food and goes out to eat almost everyday. Since she would not cook for us or invite us out to eat. I had to cook for my daughter and me. This mean using her oven.  She yelled and screamed that me using her oven was going to run up her electric bill. The whole situation was just bad and I never felt so unwanted so unloved in all my life. I mean this was my mother ! Anyway, after being there for 2 months, she refuse to let us stay there while she goes to Florida and kicks me and my daughter out of the house. Having no where else to go we end up with my mother in law and most of you know how that went. After my mother came home from Florida she did not bother to let me know that she was home. I found out by running into her at the drug store one day. By this time me and my daughter where moving to the apartment I am in now. So now the Kama part. When Nov came around my mother found out that she could not go back to Florida because her guy friend had sold his trailer! So she was stuck here all winter. I kind of laughed about it because she screamed and yelled at me about how she could not wait to go to Florida to be away from me and then she kicked me and my daughter out of the house to do so, that it just seem like Karma to find out that she can no longer go to Florida. I don't know. Maybe I am bad for finding it funny. But it is a little funny. Don't you think?