This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 post in this topic

HOLY AMAZING NIGHT BATMAN!!! Well over 600 people of you made it out tonight and you all got a free CD. Even Scary Guy was there. You should have stopped by the dj booth and said hi. I had a blast tonight and as always Darks Choir did not disappoint. Betamax not only kicked ass opening but his artwork was fantastic on the CD. the track listing is below. Next Monday we will be playing late night Drunken Kick ball part 2. Last time we had over 40 people show up and we were only thwarted by a popped ball. This time no spikes on cloths if you want to play and we'll have 3 back up balls. You are not allowed to use a Mad Max body armor defense(but I have to say brilliant). Free food and Mirth after the club next week. In the music forum I have posted links to the new Cd that will be up for 2 weeks.

2010 Factory track list

1 Grendel - Chemicals and Circuitry

2 Modulate - Hard and Dirty

3 Shaolyn Face Down

4 XRX - Stage 2/ This is Rock and Roll

5 Wumpscut - Boneshaker Baybee

6 Miss Construction - Fuck Me Too

7 Shiv-R - Blood Splatter

8 Unter Null - I Can't be the one

9 CombiChrist - Sent to Destroy

10 Aesthetic Perfection - The Great Depression

11 Ayria - Bad List (Freak Angel remix)

12 Rotersand - War on Error (Declaration)

13 Faderhead - TZDV

13 Interface - Bodyflow

14 Mind in a Box - 8 Bits

15 Komor Kommando feat. Jean Luc De Meyer [ Front 242 ] - John The Revelator

16 VNV Nation - Sentinel

17 System Syn - Losing my Religion

18 Manufactura - Hollywood Babylon

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Topics

• Donation System Down
      By Troy Spiral · Posted
      "offline donations" is a bug that if that shows up that means I personally put money into the account (I do this sometimes when I have to send money to someone that wont take anything but Paypal"  its not possible to make an "offline donation" to DGN in the way it sounds.  Its the donation app screwing up when it doesn't understand who put the money in.  (no way to fix it without getting into the code which I know nothing about.) This was not a problem before.  Fixed soon I'm told. All donations are "online" and have a name associated with them.  Its been months but I sold a few things on ebay , which many people only have Paypal, so again that shows up as an 'offline donation'  rather than just ignoring it because of this bug (supposedly fixed soon). What it really should say instead of "offline donation" is ... nothing , since it never went through the donations system, but in the last version of the app it was looking at "all transactions" and if none of the names matched up with someone from the board it would just say "offline donation" which is very misleading , and from what Ive heard from the guy that made the app, he lost a lot of customers over it.   Having said all that we are always covered (well almost always) one month ahead of time in case there is a hiccup (not related to the bug, just standard practice, DGN going down due to not having the money is something I really try hard to avoid.  For years I just payed for everything out of my pocket (we used to have much snappier speed board) but via donations its not sustainable to have our own private server for instance. 
    • who's online...
      By kat · Posted
      And 51 now.
    • who's online...
      By kat · Posted
      Myself and 56 guests. 
  • Top Posters +