What do you collect?

Raev

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I collect money. Doesn't matter date, or origin. I want it. lol. Its not that interesting I know... And my collection is very small...

I also collect posters. When I get into my new place its going to be plastered with them.

I don't think I really collect much of anything anymore...sadly.

Admirers?

:laugh:

I collect hobbies/talents/skills/etc. They say everyone needs a hobby. Well, for those who don't have one, I make up for it. A partial list of things I do:

• magic (with a nice collection of tricks and books)
  • juggling (with a small collection of props)
  • whip cracking (with some really nice whips in a small but growing collection)
  • glass walking (on a bed composed of broken glass from a collection of over 100 bottles)
  • hypnosis
  • knife throwing
  • gun spinning
  • balloon animals
  • mentalism/thought reading/psychic entertainment (with a large collection of various manuscripts)
  • escape artistry
  • stage combat (with a decent and growing collection of swords and other weapons, all stage of course)
  • fencing
  • scuba diving (with a small but slowly increasing collection of specialty stamps)
  • rock climbing
  • parkour
  • rappelling
  • spelunking
  • acting
  • stage dialects
  • improv comedy
  • writing
  • table top rpg gaming (with a nice collection of books and dice)
  • model railroading
  • anime (DVD and fansub collection will never be big enough)

Hmm ... what else?

Admirers?

:laugh:

I collect hobbies/talents/skills/etc. They say everyone needs a hobby. Well, for those who don't have one, I make up for it. A partial list of things I do:

• magic (with a nice collection of tricks and books)
  • juggling (with a small collection of props)
  • whip cracking (with some really nice whips in a small but growing collection)
  • glass walking (on a bed composed of broken glass from a collection of over 100 bottles)
  • hypnosis
  • knife throwing
  • gun spinning
  • balloon animals
  • mentalism/thought reading/psychic entertainment (with a large collection of various manuscripts)
  • escape artistry
  • stage combat (with a decent and growing collection of swords and other weapons, all stage of course)
  • fencing
  • scuba diving (with a small but slowly increasing collection of specialty stamps)
  • rock climbing
  • parkour
  • rappelling
  • spelunking
  • acting
  • stage dialects
  • improv comedy
  • writing
  • table top rpg gaming (with a nice collection of books and dice)
  • model railroading
  • anime (DVD and fansub collection will never be big enough)

Hmm ... what else?

Next time I see you, you so have to make my a puppy :p

I am trying to start a respectable vintage band tee collection.

I also collect old latin freestyle CD's.

Broken-men

emotional fucked men.

men who want/need mommies.

Self-help books.

Perhaps, one day, cats, among other shit that could gain me a sweet spot on the TV show "Hoarders".

Edited by kat

I can't stop buying blank notebooks and office supplies. I need some Read-or-Die rehab.

I can't stop buying blank notebooks and office supplies. I am in need of Read-or-Die rehab.

I bet she sucks at hide-and-go-seek.

Eevee: "How does everyone keep finding me so fast?"

Everyone: "Um, you're glowing!"

ACTUALLY.

I'm a master at hide-and-seek. Seriously.

The last time I played, I wasn't found once and the game lasted for an hour and a half. I only came out because people were searching for me because the game was over. :laugh:

Edited by Eevee

I collect old ciruit boards, electrical conduit, wrecked car parts that i find along side the road, broken home electronics, scraps of metal or plastic, springs, cogs, gears, nuts, bolts, etc...

Why? i just like the stuff, and i usually will take it all apart and make sculptures of it with the help of a whole lot of jb weld and sometimes a soldering iron.

So hit me up if you got a busted vcr or and old cellphone that you're thinking of throwing away.

...mail me some rusty nails and a smashed clock radio, i love that kind of stuff.

I have no idea why but I collect Starburst wrappers.

I collect concert memorbilia (Guitar pics, set-list, drum sticks, posters, pins, tickets, etc).

ANYTHING Hello Kitty.

I attempt to collect bracelets (beaded "candy raver" ones, jelly ones, etc) but they keep breaking or people keep asking for them.

• 3 weeks later...

Dead hookers. I mean... No, not that, not that. Heh heh.

I used to have some nice collections. Until some little fuck through them away. I had a TON of Legos from when I was a kid. Probably over 1,200 dollars worth of Legos, retail value. ReSALE value? Over 3k. I let my best friend's little brother have them to play with as long as he took care of them. I left for basic training. Came back, they moved.. And threw away my fucking legos. I was sooooooo pissed.

Same with some Magic: The Gathering cards. About 3,000 of them. Gone. So now my collection is down to maybe 1,000 cards. Eugh. Painful to think about.

I used to have a collection of used Target gift cards. When I worked there there were so many really cool ones lol. I also have a old Pokemon Card Collection HAHA! I collect tattoos now. Its more than just putting things I live on my body I wanna get custom pieces done byt renowned artists and collect art on my body.