What do you collect?

Raev

People and their collections are quite interesting. So I am curious, what do the various members of DGN collect - and why?

Personally, I collect clocks. As to why...well...that will get a long rambling answer when I'm not half asleep ;)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People and their collections are quite interesting. So I am curious, what do the various members of DGN collect - and why?

Personally, I collect clocks. As to why...well...that will get a long rambling answer when I'm not half asleep ;)

Problem with collecting is one is never done...

I collect:

Music (CD's, Vinyl, box sets. demo cassettes, mini disc, etc...)

Comics (more so graphic novels and underground stuff as opposed to Marvel/DC stuff)

And Urban Vinyl Toys

here's a shot of the studio and library rooms of my house with just some of my CD's and some of my toys

http://www.flickr.com/photos/djsaint/sets/72157622825038627/

My toy collection is slowing down so I can start putting some money into a rat rod.

I collect:

Comics (more so graphic novels and underground stuff as opposed to Marvel/DC stuff)

And Urban Vinyl Toys

here's a shot of the studio and library rooms of my house with just some of my CD's and some of my toys

My toy collection is slowing down so I can start putting some money into a rat rod.

... :heart:

*envious*

do scars count? I have more than a few of those.

Everyone has scars. Whether physical or emotional...its getting past the scars and not dwindling upon them that's the key point.

As for myself...

I don't think I really collect much of anything anymore...sadly.

I did used to collect unicorns, though.

Statues, pictures, plushies, books, anything. I still have it all, of course. And I also attempted to start collecting Krystonia dragons...but didn't get very far at all.

:laugh:

Nothing formally. I pick up interesting old cameras from time to time. (I accept donations. :-) ) I've got a bunch of vinyl toys and add a few every now and then. I have lots of books though I wouldn't call them a collection. I seem to be collecting certain types of women's clothing and costume gear for my model wardrobe. (Also for my daughters and girlfriend to wear.) That's about it.

I collect:

And Urban Vinyl Toys

Your place reminds me of Carla's except a bit more organized.. Very cool!! :thumbsup:

Your place reminds me of Carla's except a bit more organized.. Very cool!! :thumbsup:

Thanks man! I try to keep it all organized, but lately there's been toys placed on the floor and a few have stayed in boxes until I can think of/make more room somewhere (or build shelves).

Gonna be a pain in the ass when I move soon to box all that up.

Yeah Carla's place I recall as a wonderfully awesome display of so many things (Wonder Women, tiki stuff, Star Wars, etc...). Everywhere I would look in her apartment there'd be something unique. I think that was the start of my mild ADD (LOL)

Thanks man! I try to keep it all organized, but lately there's been toys placed on the floor and a few have stayed in boxes until I can think of/make more room somewhere (or build shelves).

Gonna be a pain in the ass when I move soon to box all that up.

Yeah Carla's place I recall as a wonderfully awesome display of so many things (Wonder Women, tiki stuff, Star Wars, etc...). Everywhere I would look in her apartment there'd be something unique. I think that was the start of my mild ADD (LOL)

Her place was a visual funhouse... :-)

Guest Megalicious

Memories-- I collect memories.

When ever anything important/significant happens, I pick up something random. A rock, a straw wrapper, a piece of silverware ect. I keep them all in a series of boxes.

I can relive my life in a matter of hours... and well, no one is ever going to steal boxes of junk if they happen to break into my house.

My memories are priceless...

Comics, movies, used to collect toys but not so much anymore, Race medals and the bibs.

I collect:

And Urban Vinyl Toys

Dude, that is awesome.

I collect Bumblebee's (the Transformer) and model/hot wheels cars ... I know, weird for a girl.

I also apparently collect DSi games ... I have a ton and play them all. LoL.

Oh, and spices ... If you've tasted my cooking - you know why. :)

My 7 year old collects star wars stuff, Pokeman cards and Penguins.

None of my other kids collect anything.

Nice collection Saint!

OMG you will be the first person i know that actually has one. Coolest cars ever! You going to build it?

Dirty style?:

rat_rod1.jpg

OR

Clean style?:

RatRod.jpg

Nice collection Saint!

OMG you will be the first person i know that actually has one. Coolest cars ever! You going to build it?

Dirty style?:

rat_rod1.jpg

OR

Clean style?:

RatRod.jpg

Billetproof Detroit 2010 through my eyes:

http://www.b2photographique.com/2010/05/billetproof-detroit-2010/

Billetproof Detroit 2010 through my eyes:

http://www.b2photographique.com/2010/05/billetproof-detroit-2010/

Dude! Thanks for the link to your photos. I was in Montreal that weekend so I missed it (which sucks as they moved it to Ypsi - closer to me!) This weekend is the Sins of Steel show. Gonna be insane! I expect to take a LOT of photos.

Dude! Thanks for the link to your photos. I was in Montreal that weekend so I missed it (which sucks as they moved it to Ypsi - closer to me!) This weekend is the Sins of Steel show. Gonna be insane! I expect to take a LOT of photos.

I'm sad. I will miss that show. We're gonna go see the Red Bull Air races Saturday and then go out to shoot car racing at Waterford Hills Sunday.