Lipstick: Your Thoughts

uh ok...wow...it's like a technical manual... I don't wax and I've only used mascara 3 times...silly me, didn't realize it was for daily use... :blushing: However, I did wear foundation for my prom picture... :biggrin: If I had a makeover, I probably wouldn't recognize myself... :blink:

i'm still trying to figure out lipstick :hrhr:

Well, you have a pretty face so you'll be fine.

wow...where were you people like 20 years ago when I was being past by left and right for all the "pretty ones"? It feels awkward to have someone infer "pretty" with regards to myself. I actually have no reference for that...so I will say, Thanks for the compliment... :kiss

wow...where were you people like 20 years ago when I was being past by left and right for all the "pretty ones"? It feels awkward to have someone infer "pretty" with regards to myself. I actually have no reference for that...so I will say, Thanks for the compliment... :kiss

Your welcome:) I had the same kind of shit said to me when I was young, now I get the opposite but usually from dudes who probably think they will get something..lol

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, DevilishLustyDesires said:

Berry Wine By La.colors because it is cheap but it works very well and it is red.

I've smelled so much stuff that is not expensive that smells good to me, I'm still boggled why people waste 80 dollars on sents.  Ok, I'm not that boggled... I guess it depends on how much you like a particular sent and if that happens to be expensive, and its a priority I guess that explains it.  But still.  

Also... hi! 

23 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

I've smelled so much stuff that is not expensive that smells good to me, I'm still boggled why people waste 80 dollars on sents.  Ok, I'm not that boggled... I guess it depends on how much you like a particular sent and if that happens to be expensive, and its a priority I guess that explains it.  But still.  

Also... hi! 

gallery_4589_1202_14174.jpg

...um Troy...not sure why you go around smelling lipsticks, but if that's what works for you...I suppose that's one way to make a choice...

On 2/6/2018 at 5:13 PM, Troy Spiral said:

Also... hi! 

:blink:???????

Um, Troy?  You know that's lipstick, right?

• 3 months later...

I usually go for lip stains if I can find them. I am pretty new to "real" makeup and am still learning. I like some liquid lips, like ones by NYX. I just hate the dry feeling so I look for more "comfortable" items than totally in fashion, lol. I also like the Ulta lip crayons as well.