Guns anyone?

prick

I'm interested in firearms from a academic sense but know no one in my personal sphere of influence that uses them. When i was a young teenager and we used to go to the U.P. to our extended family cabin (WAY THE HELL OUT IN BFE) we used to shoot various guns of all sorts but I don't remember any specifics.

There is a place here in Westland called "The Firearms Exchange" I've toyed with going in there and seeing if they have some sort of club or place that they meet up just try try and learn a bit more about the subject, but with my 9 billion different interests, I've yet to get around to it.

... but with my 9 billion different interests, I've yet to get around to it.

:yes same here, for both guns & archery. They're on a long list encompassing a ridiculous variety of things I want to learn.

Despite this, make no mistake: I am a Duck Hunt pro.

Back ages ago I used to compete with rifle. Would go through a couple hundred rounds a day through my vz 24 for practice. Yes, I prefer my modified bolt actions. That being said, I own a fair share of firearms and am wanting to get out shooting again. I had an unfortunate incident that tturned me off of shooting for many years.

Could you really see me handling a gun? :laugh:

look at it this way: you'd have a perfect excuse to wear a thigh holster. :D

there's an indoor range on Woodward just south of Coolidge in Royal Oak, and (last time I drove through there in August 2009) there was one being built on Orchard Lake Rd. just north of Commerce Rd. in Keego Harbor. there's also an outdoor range at Pontiac Lake State Park.

look at it this way: you'd have a perfect excuse to wear a thigh holster. :D

Ahh! You're a genius! I didn't even think of that!

And...it would be helpful for when the zombie apocalypse comes. I can't both learn how to use a gun and how to wield a battle axe in the short amount of time I'd have to prepare. Hmm...

Ahh! You're a genius! I didn't even think of that!

And...it would be helpful for when the zombie apocalypse comes. I can't both learn how to use a gun and how to wield a battle axe in the short amount of time I'd have to prepare. Hmm...

With Zombies, you want the axe. Guns run out and create noise.

I am somewhat experienced with shotguns and hand guns. I really do enjoy shooting, but rarely do. I no longer have my own firearms. I get like a giddy little schoolgirl when I get to use someone else's, ask Spook :wink

mmmm, guns :drool Sorry, got distracted. What was the question? :evil:

Yeah, I had to mop up after her when I let her shoot my .45

:rofl::yes

....and it would be worse now!

We had to mop the floor after we got a little carried away in the bathroom last week. It was hard to believe how much fluid I released just in that short time, not to mention the other places..... :whistle:

Oh yeah.....guns. Hearing guns shots is like hearing whips hitting flesh or a nice bare handed spanking. Seeing a nice piece of equipment is, well, like seeing a nice piece of equipment...the same could be said for touching. The smell, you get it. I get very stimulated to say the least. If i were to go to such an event, I should make sure I had a date afterward, or a designated Kimberly handler. :wink

My mom wont let me buy a battle axe... :rofl:

I just need to get one, though.

I'm going to have both. :yes

Long distance and close range.

I actually own a battle axe among other toys too. God Im sick.