Hair suggestions

Cut wise, I liked it how it was at Manfast. Color wise, do I even have to say?

I still have the same cut that it was at Manfast. I guess I've just been antsy lately.

My work keeps getting on my case about my lipring. So I guess if I can't show that, I want to cut my hair or do SOMETHING before that take away all that is me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ooh, how long is it, Kat? I am finally getting mine longer, sooo excited. it's like right below my shoulder blades now in the back. bah! I am coloring it back to all black soon, it's kinda a faded black brown with bright red bangs and blonde stripes in the under layer. but i need it one color, it's getting old i think >.< but i kinda like the red? Idk whether to keep or discard it

ooh, how long is it, Kat? I am finally getting mine longer, sooo excited. it's like right below my shoulder blades now in the back. bah! I am coloring it back to all black soon, it's kinda a faded black brown with bright red bangs and blonde stripes in the under layer. but i need it one color, it's getting old i think >.< but i kinda like the red? Idk whether to keep or discard it

Not long, about an inch below me ears. I start growing it out, then get sick of it and cut it. I'm indecisive. I like red but it fades fast, tis a pain with upkeep. I think I might have the girl that colors my hair dye it a very deep brown and add red highlights.

I had mine red for a long ass time, the problem with red is it's the biggest molecule on the hair shaft, so it doesn't get absorbed and does not penetrate deep into the cortex layer of the hair, where your color is stored. it just won't fit in there. that and blue, you'll notice, fade like BAM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, red is the largest molecule on the hair shaft, and it won't sink into your cortex easily :/. Your cortex layer is where all of your color and porosity is held.

What color do you want it?

I am getting a couple caramel highlights in my faceframe for a cosplay for this weekend at youmacon like tonight :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, red is the largest molecule on the hair shaft, and it won't sink into your cortex easily :/. Your cortex layer is where all of your color and porosity is held.

What color do you want it?

I am getting a couple caramel highlights in my faceframe for a cosplay for this weekend at youmacon like tonight :D

That explains why the red fades so quickly. Thanks.

• 1 month later...