Hair suggestions

I say cancel your appointment, set up a new one with Brenda, and just let her inspiration fly and see what she comes up with.

I've been seeing this hairdresser for years...and I can't do anything too crazy, I think.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also looking for a hairdresser in the Detoirt area. When I get there I really need to get my hair cut and colored... anyone know of anyone who is good and is gonna give me a crappy cut? I have now been growing my hair out for almost 2 years and I would hate to have to cut it all off becuase someone "slipped". Can you tell that this has happened to me?

• 2 weeks later...

I hear the "Carl" is really SUPER in this summer.

You can come over my house and let me fuck up your head for the low price of $19.95.

I hear the "Carl" is really SUPER in this summer

You can come over my house and let me fuck up your head for the low price of $19.95.

Edited by Chernobyl

I had really long hair for years and years sometimes with the sides shaved off like a long floppy mohawk then in '05 i suddenly shaved my head. i found it to be the most liberating haircut of all - no maintanance whatsoever, i never grew my hair out again. (the shaved melon look def aint for everybody tho, i reckon)

Ive always thought a cool hair cut for the ladies is them ones where its cut at and angle and comes down to sharp points thats longer in the front than the back, or just way longer bangs than the rest. i cant describe it no better than that.

Ive always thought a cool hair cut for the ladies is them ones where its cut at and angle and comes down to sharp points thats longer in the front than the back, or just way longer bangs than the rest. i cant describe it no better than that.

I thiiiink...I know what you mean.

Where the hair is shorter in the back, but gets longer to the front? And its angled?

Kind of reminds me of Motoko Kusanagi...

10051368a.jpg

But with the hair a bit shorter and the bangs the same length as the front.

That would be called an "A-Frame" hair cut

Edit to add:

The up-keep on those are seriously horrible, you have to go in for trims every 6 weeks like clock work. Growing them out also is not pretty.

Edited by TitsMcGee

That would be called an "A-Frame" hair cut

Edit to add:

The up-keep on those are seriously horrible, you have to go in for trims every 6 weeks like clock work. Growing them out also is not pretty.

Ehh...it wouldn't too bad, I would think...

When I cut my hair short again, I may do that style first. And then when I want to change, I'll just do the cut I have in my profile pic on DGN. Then it'll grow out evenly.

I thiiiink...I know what you mean.

Where the hair is shorter in the back, but gets longer to the front? And its angled?

Kind of reminds me of Motoko Kusanagi...

10051368a.jpg

But with the hair a bit shorter and the bangs the same length as the front.

NERD FOR THINKING ANIME! (I call myself out too because I was going to name off Faye Valentine) Faye has the short angled hair.

NERD FOR THINKING ANIME! (I call myself out too because I was going to name off Faye Valentine) Faye has the short angled hair.

If I ever get some decent money I wanna get something done to my hair. I'm sick of my hair now. I was thinking of perming it so it will stay straight cause flat ironing it in the summer just for it to sweat right back out is a BIIIIIITCH. But if I perm it I can't dye it...which I wanna do some day. I want some un-natural color but with looking for a job in all....idk. I wanted green, then I wanted purple and blue, then red, then all pink. I don't really care now...as long as it's not my natural hair color..or anybodys natural hair color for that matter. Lol. I was actually MILDLY thinking of dreading my hair...the problem is that if I don't like them I'm stuck with them and if I wanna get rid of them I have to cut my hair and my face is waaaay too long and my head is way too big for short hair. In other words HELP! Lol.

Heres a pic of my natural hair. No flat iron, no gel. Just wash and air dry.

25526_10150121879045314_764715313_1.jpg

Edited by BloodCupcake

• 3 weeks later...

Of course Mary-Elizabeth Winstead has the hairstyle I want when she play Ramona in Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. Now its going to become a popular style... :X

Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead-as-Ramona-Flowers-in-Scott-Pilgrim-vs-The-World-mary-elizabeth-winstead-7743435-2560-1440.jpg

I'd love to have that hair in a rich green color with some blue strands mixed in.

• 3 weeks later...

If you have dark hair you can wash it with used coffee grounds. Its supposedly healthy and gives color. I just tried it for the first time today. To me the process changes hair texture to something similar to conditioner, while smelling like business.

EDIT: After awhile it dried kind of like a weak gel without the crustiness.

Edited by Coffeenated

• 2 weeks later...