Hair suggestions

Recently I've been unable to decide what I want to do with my hair, color-wise (I'm still growing my hair out). But I never know what to do with it anymore...so I always like suggestions or ideas, so I can figure out what to do.

And I figure other DGNers may want opinions for themselves too.

So I made this thread. :p

So...any ideas on what I should dye my hair next?

I was debating on keeping it lighter...since it is getting warmer out.

And if I do cosplay as Harley Quinn (though it probably wont be till Fall), I'll need it lighter. Oh, and also when I decide to dye it green and blue...it will be easier to do so if it is lighter.

:cat:

(Btw, I was thinking about not doing anything...but since I'm bringing a new client with me to my next appointment, I get a discount on my own appointment)

After my sisters wedding this fall Im thinking of going for a mowhawk. I will keep it short like I wear it now. I will juswt shave the sides.

That'd be pretty cool. :yes

For a second you were talking about me, btw...got me suuuuuper confused.

:rofl:

Well I do think hawks are hot on women!

I meant about the married thing, not the mohawk thing :p

And don't think I haven't thought about getting a mohawk. I've even thought about shaving my head. But growing my hair back would be a biiiiitch.

Ha ha ha you better not be getting married yet! You would look hawt with a mohawk!

I dunnoooooo. My cheeks are a bit too round for that. And my mother would kill me :laugh:

And, no, I'm not even close to marriage, haha!

Since I have off the entire summer from both work and school all the way to September, my head will be an insane amalgam of yellows, green, and black. I'm old enough so Boshy can't tell me I can't do it! Read that, Boshy?! HA! :peanutbutterjellytime:

...I bet she's going to read this and I'm going to get a phone call :X.

Since I have off the entire summer from both work and school all the way to September, my head will be an insane amalgam of yellows, green, and black. I'm old enough so Boshy can't tell me I can't do it! Read that, Boshy?! HA! :peanutbutterjellytime:

...I bet she's going to read this and I'm going to get a phone call :X.

dont be blonde ;)

In all seriousness though, natural colors are the best way to go unless you dont have to have a job.

The color I'm planning to get is actually a lighter shade of red.

Whenever I do red...its winter time, so I always want to do it darker. But I haven't done a lighter shade of red in a loooooong time. So that is the plan. :yes

Since I have off the entire summer from both work and school all the way to September, my head will be an insane amalgam of yellows, green, and black. I'm old enough so Boshy can't tell me I can't do it! Read that, Boshy?! HA! banana.gif

...I bet she's going to read this and I'm going to get a phone call X.gif.

ya but i can still say i you look stupid rofl.gifand laugh in your face. give me the kitty back and i'll ignore your bad taste.

dont be blonde ;)

In all seriousness though, natural colors are the best way to go unless you dont have to have a job.

Some jobs are cool with colored hair.

Before I moved up a bit, the old call center position let me do it, so I did while I could. It's one of those things that sometimes you have to try at least once. :)

I miss my purple hair....

Some jobs are cool with colored hair.

Before I moved up a bit, the old call center position let me do it, so I did while I could. It's one of those things that sometimes you have to try at least once. :)

I miss my purple hair....

I had blue last Fall...but my boss DEFINITELY didn't approve. He was pushing for me to go back to a natural color. And now that I'm getting a second job...I'm pretty sure this second job wont even let me keep my lip stud in...ughh

I had blue last Fall...but my boss DEFINITELY didn't approve. He was pushing for me to go back to a natural color. And now that I'm getting a second job...I'm pretty sure this second job wont even let me keep my lip stud in...ughh

This position requires business casual clothing M-Th. The boss of this department that ate ours is stuck in 1950, I swear. And I've backslid, too. I had a better, more advanced position, and now I'm back to talking with customers and taking shit from people. The least they could have done is remove the sticks from their collective rears and let us stay casual dress. It's not like anyone wasn't presentable...

Hmm... do something fun in 'natural' colors, but has some personality. Maybe something with multiple shades that jumps out a bit?

Alright...sooooooo, this is the color I wanted.

largeredhaircolor4.jpg

But due to my printer bring an ass and my hairdresser having issues with her own computer...I had to go with a different image found in a magazine. :X

I plan to use the above picture the next time I go.

But this is the outcome...

Picture100.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Whatevz.

It works.

Edit:

Its brighter in person. Webcams suuuuuck.

Edited by Eevee

Alright...sooooooo, this is the color I wanted.

largeredhaircolor4.jpg

But due to my printer bring an ass and my hairdresser having issues with her own computer...I had to go with a different image found in a magazine. :X

I plan to use the above picture the next time I go.

But this is the outcome...

Picture100.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Whatevz.

It works.

Edit:

Its brighter in person. Webcams suuuuuck.

Looks great! :respect:

• 1 month later...

Alright...well, I have an appointment set up for next week.

I'm pretty sick of my current hairstyle. I've been growing it out, but I'm wondering if a new cut is in order.

Do any DGNers have suggestions of a new hairstyle to try out?

It will be appreciated :happy: (Opinions really help me out with my end decision)