Only in America

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

only_in_america.jpg

I can only see this being 5% logical in the sense if you have really worked out hardcore in the gym and exhausting yourself not wanting to over exert yourself especially outside where it looks like its pretty hot there. Work out in a air conditioned building and then walk out the door into 100 degree weather maybe theres somethign to it? It is rather silly but I cant say they put escalators there for no reason at all. not unless they were already there before this building became a fitness center.

I can only see this being 5% logical in the sense if you have really worked out hardcore in the gym and exhausting yourself not wanting to over exert yourself especially outside where it looks like its pretty hot there. Work out in a air conditioned building and then walk out the door into 100 degree weather maybe theres somethign to it? It is rather silly but I cant say they put escalators there for no reason at all. not unless they were already there before this building became a fitness center.

You are reasoning with America?

• 1 month later...

lol I know meat on a stick is not uncommon, but we are the kings of the "all-in-one." I'm surprised there wasn't some syrup, and milk in there, too! :)

JDpancake.jpg

Nightgaunt and I are on opposite sides with this one.......

924_fit588x588.jpg

I say "why?" and he says "why not?" lol Things like the biggest ball of wax, rubber bands, shrink wrap, the biggest frying pan, etc. are all pointless to me. You can't use them, and you look at them for a second, and say "hmmmm. That's big. Okay, now what?" Nightgaunt enjoys the spirit of what it takes to actually create the "biggest whatever." I see what he's saying, I just don't feel the same :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...