CONFESS!

Joey Deadcat

I confess that although I probably should have been creeped out by this dude yesterday, who pulled up beside me in his car, staring at me, when he told me roll down my window I did, thinking my tire was low or something. Instead he told me "you are gorgeous, I swerved around to look at you" and then he tried to get my number. Well I was not freaked out, I was flattered.

I confess that I like love songs, like really, really sappy Celine Dion shit.

I also confess that I will proudly blast my radio to these songs, driving in the middle of the ghetto too. I also recently purchased an old Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam cd and I love it.

All cried out by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam with Full Force is my all time favorite song!

I confess that, though my mom being gone for 3 weeks will be somewhat of a break, being stuck in this house with my step dad for that period of time will suck ASS.

I confess I plan to be out of here when he is here as often as possible. All he does it bitch about our pets.

I confess that I am currently consuming some fig bars.

That's a really banal confession. Why don't you spice it up with a few lies? E.g. you wear dentures and your grandma's wedding dress when you eat them. Now THAT would be something. I would then have to confess that even I am not that interesting.

That's a really banal confession. Why don't you spice it up with a few lies? E.g. you wear dentures and your grandma's wedding dress when you eat them. Now THAT would be something. I would then have to confess that even I am not that interesting.

I confess, that a confession laced with lies would be, at least technically, hyprocritical.

I confess that I sometimes just post whatever is crossing my mind at the moment.

I confess that the times when I have something "interesting" to confess are currently few and far between, and that doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Not that one would guess.

I confess a man has got to have dreams and fantasies. Well, don't they?

Agreed.... I pity the rest of the world for not being married to a hot redhead like myself.

I hate my body. I haven't been 135 lbs since I was 18, and I'm still that tiny in my dreams. I look in the mirror, and it disgusts me...

I ooze self confidence and dress like I don't care, but secretly, I want every female to like me and every male to hit on me... (it wouldn't hurt if the females hit on me too hehe)

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

Also, when someone complements me, I secretly feel that they are only telling me this because its some kind of inside joke to them and they are all secretly laughing at me behind my back... that and sometimes, I feel that other's only give me complements because they think it will get them into my pants... I feel this way about even the good people in my life... :-\

(which I know mostly contradicts my previous confessions... I never said I was sane!)

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess