CONFESS!

Joey Deadcat

I confess I'm just a lonely catlady on the inside since I would looooove to have a house like this.

I confess that that house just makes me think, "but that's why god made barns."

p1010287.jpg

OK, OK, and I confess that if I didn't have a bunch of dogs with super strong prey-drives, I'd have 100 house cats. There, happy?

I confess that I am procrastinating right now when I should be filling out more job apps. :rolleyes:

I confess that, while I hardly ever have trouble coming up with things to say online, I have absolutely no idea what to say to most people in person. Small talk does not come naturally to me at all.

I confess that I don't understand how some people can make "friends" so quickly. There have been times I've heard people refer to me as their "friend" and I was like "Wait, really, we've only hung out 3 or 4 times?!? I haven't even shared any major secrets or anything with you?!?" I guess my definition of friendship is different than most people's.

I confess that on Saturday when I was driving on I-94, and traffic was narrowing down to one lane for construction, I was highly annoyed with a couple of people getting into the other lane to try to cut in front of all the people who merged when they should. Then, two of them smacked right into each other, and I laughed my ass off and didn't feel the least bit sorry about enjoying the fact that they caused an accident by being douchebags.

I confess that I am selfish even though I put a lot of other's needs ahead of my own.

A clip from my profile:

Albert Einstein said that:” Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile". I wholeheartedly believe that this is true (within reason of course). This can also be called a paradox in some ways. People such as myself enjoy, and even justify our existence by helping others , therefore one could say that the motivations behind this are in fact , selfish.

I confess I can't wear heels without straps (so I just wear boots :p).

My foot is so arched, it slips the heel of the shoe right off...what a pain in the ass.

do what I do and wear leg warmers with heels. you put the end of the leg warmer right ontop of the heel of the shoe and it keeps them on your feet. plus it looks cute

As a Chef at a fancy-pants Hotel, I once spit in this bitches food.. :yucky: Never before that and never after.

She sent her food back 4 times and in the process made the sweetest little grandma waitress cry :verymad: The last time she sent it back I didn't even do anything different to it, except spit in it and add more garnish, and she said it was perfect. :shock:

I went out and watched her take a bite while I smiled at her :evil:

I am generally not that kind of person, but the Universe told Me that she deserved it :secret:

I confess that I like love songs, like really, really sappy Celine Dion shit.

I also confess that I will proudly blast my radio to these songs, driving in the middle of the ghetto too. I also recently purchased an old Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam cd and I love it.