CONFESS!

Joey Deadcat

I confess that I just ruined some poor kids day.

My daughter, Siren and I were at an arcade after eating some Del Taco. I walked away from those two because well....yah. My side hurt I had to let one go so bad.

So, after I walk away and let out one that would have made a stray dog gag I noticed a kid that was walking right behind me that only stood about waist tall to me. Poor little guy took a NASTY blast right in the face ><

The look of horror and disgust on his face in that moment....followed by the dirty look he gave me every time he saw me after that leads me to believe I ruined his afternoon.

I confess that was just too damn FUNNY! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just buy Gardetto's then.

I do. And, though they are good, they aren't the saaaaaame. I still crave the Chex Mix. (I sound like I'm addicted, rofl)

I confess I watch cartoons far too often.

I also confess that am getting seriously worried that my boots I ordered last week aren't here yet. And that the UPS code hasn't updated the shipping process since Friday. :confused:

I confess that I hate having emotions. I think I would rather feel nothingness than have every feeling I do get be so damn intense and full of passion. It's funny because I thought being passionate was a good thing, but I guess I have been sadly misinformed.

Edited by kat

I confess that I hate having emotions. I think I would rather feel nothingness than have every feeling I do get be so damn intense and full of passion. It's funny because I thought being passionate was a good thing, but I guess I have been sadly misinformed.

You wanna feel like a Deadcat?

trust me, you're better off with them...

:grouphug Being intense and passionate are good things. But the downside is the bad feelings are also intense and passionate...I've been there *hug*

I confess that I sometimes think the heart is a useless emotional organ, and it gets in the way of a lot of things. But I also confess I'm a hopeless romantic.

However, I confess that I havent been behaving since I became single. But, it's slowing down, shall we say.

I have this huge hangup about calling people on the phone just to chat. If they call me it's fine, but I'm always sure that if I call I'll be interrupting something way more interesting than talking to me. So I don't call people who would probably in fact really like to hear from me.

Me too! And most of my friends *still* have not figured this out about me.