Show me what clothing you're lusting after

FarrIL

What about the pendent though?

Easy when you know how. :)

il_430xN.138269091.jpg Get something like this, print out a bit of text you want in it, and after gluing it in, fill with a little bit of clear casting resin (available in craft and hobby shops). Get a small silver heart charm and silver chain. You need a small pair of needle nose pliers.

Easy when you know how. :)

il_430xN.138269091.jpg Get something like this, print out a bit of text you want in it, and after gluing it in, fill with a little bit of clear casting resin (available in craft and hobby shops). Get a small silver heart charm and silver chain. You need a small pair of needle nose pliers.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............. ~ponders~

I shall think of this greatly. Thank you!! :bow

Guest Megalicious

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............. ~ponders~

I shall think of this greatly. Thank you!! :bow

Yes, she is the awesome. I LOVE to send her my little trinket findings, because she always sends me pretties!!! *wonders if she has gotten the new batch* theheheh.

172021454_016714b27b_o.jpg

:drool

gallery_1079_828_14298.jpggallery_1079_828_6869.jpg

I have lusted over this open-bottom full girdle for YEARS. Sad thing is, it's sitting on my counter, right now...but it has to be exchanged, because the bra cups are too small! It's KILLING ME, not being able to wear it!

I love it!!! I want the open bottom girdle version of that.

Guest Megalicious

I can't find a picture of what I am looking for, but I want Mary Poppins purple pumps. The ones she pulls out of the carpet bag when she first arrives in the nursery. They are fucking adorable and I WANT THEM badly.

• 4 weeks later...