Show me what clothing you're lusting after

FarrIL

Whatever do you mean? *innocent look*

They do fog up badly when you are in 90+ degree humid summers with full MOPP biochem wargear.

Well that is understandable I suppose...but still...

...I should get a mask like that, and change out the lenses with prescription sunglasses lenses....hmm..

Heeey, Skyfire makes custom masks...he even makes some with a drinking straw installed so you can still drink your beerz. :thumbsup:

WITH a straw installed?

SOOO many Chernobyl Points. Ten to be exact. I srsly need to PM him and let him know.

I'm probably still gonna barf in it, but hey, at least there will a be straw to breathe through so I don't drown and die. I'm sure this would at least make Stormknight feel safer standing next to me at the club and sitting within launch distance during Anime Club (yes...he IS an official member of our Anime Club, we even properly hazed him with AMV Hell 3)

Edited by Chernobyl

I would just like to say that respirator does not = gas mask. Respirators look kinda dumb, IMO. Adding lights to them does not help. :no

*is having Skyfire make her a custom respirator as we speak*

:X

WITH a straw installed?

SOOO many Chernobyl Points. Ten to be exact. I srsly need to PM him and let him know.

I'm probably still gonna barf in it, but hey, at least there will a be straw to breathe through so I don't drown and die. I'm sure this would at least make Stormknight feel safer standing next to me at the club and sitting within launch distance during Anime Club (yes...he IS an official member of our Anime Club, we even properly hazed him with AMV Hell 3)

Anime Club!? Wha-wha-whaaaaaat?

Why was I never informed of this? I was practically an otaku in middle/high school...and yeah, I'm not as intense into it as I used to be but still...whaaaaaat!?

Okay...so this will be completely un-goth (though I don't really consider myself a full on goth)...buuuuut, with spring coming, I get into brighter colors (and this lasts for about 3 weeks and then I'm back to my ripped jeans and band tees).

Soooo...I've been lusting after dresses.

With floral designs.

For example...

158198_wmu_fr.jpg

yhst-50958542405417_2097_176814597

And not to mention...I kinda want a maxi dress too.

They are so long and so airy and comfy...

V295916_65R.jpg

And that is about as utterly girly as I get...aside from my issue with buying too many shoes. Though I don't know if that counts if all the shoes are Converse...hmmm

*is having Skyfire make her a custom respirator as we speak*

Anime Club!? Wha-wha-whaaaaaat?

Why was I never informed of this? I was practically an otaku in middle/high school...and yeah, I'm not as intense into it as I used to be but still...whaaaaaat!?

OK, I am sitting on about 100+(at least,) domestic DVDs, with several hundred gigs of fansubs between hard drives, iPod (got a program that does video conversion to put them on an ipod,) I have been watching for years, spanning from 1972 to the present. The anime cult came over with burlap sack and pancakes to abduct me to be initiated. AMV Hell didn't hurt too bad. *twtiches*

But back to fashion:

From the Father of modern manga, Osamu Tezuka (who was also a physician,) I give you Black Jack, the unlicensed surgeon with the hands of God.

ofpreq.jpg

I would *so* like to pull off that outfit with the over cloak.

OK, I am sitting on about 100+(at least,) domestic DVDs, with several hundred gigs of fansubs between hard drives, iPod (got a program that does video conversion to put them on an ipod,) I have been watching for years, spanning from 1972 to the present. The anime cult came over with burlap sack and pancakes to abduct me to be initiated. AMV Hell didn't hurt too bad. *twtiches*

But back to fashion:

From the Father of modern manga, Osamu Tezuka (who was also a physician,) I give you Black Jack, the unlicensed surgeon with the hands of God.

ofpreq.jpg

I would *so* like to pull off that outfit with the over cloak.

OOOOooo you have a collection!!! I have been following the Rosario Vampire series lately. I love MOKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and friends!

Rosario_%2B_Vampire_Cast.PNG

It does not surprise me at all that you would have something like this..

the Brits dont use things like that, the band alone would break the seal.

the British respirators have an alternate version for glasses wearers and have a clip in lense carrier. been looking for both for years. especially as the smokes people use now are realy realy effective in the game.

as for masks i agree with Marc.

but needs to be a box filter on a sam browne strap with connecting tube

As long as we're on military eye wear, I do kinda want these:

BulletAntPic11.jpg

i want these

http://www.esseyepro.com/Crossbow_detail.html#_overview

esp as i can use the lense carrier in my V12's in them (one less opticians bill)

Edited by Head Wreck

Me, I am a bit more of a classic wear person when I do dress up:

AndrewFezzaDeluxeTwoButtonTuxedo1.jpg

:yes Me likes suits.

All I heard was "blah blah blah I'm an otaku blah blah"....but um....I may or may not have used to translate for a fansub group myself... :geek:

The BlackJack suit is rather nice though.

I rather like a few of those items on the AudraJean Etsy page, especially the belts. Not for me but some nice items.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to try and pull off a black velvet smoking jacket, or some of the more classic/victorian suits. However, I am a very difficult fit. My dimensions are 48" chest, 36" waist, 29.25" inseam. Athletic cuts only go down 10" from chest to waist. Even in the service, all my dress uniforms had to be tailored to fit, easily adding 50%+ to the cost.

Used clothing of the era rarely fits and it is the chest/shoulders that I nearly rip out. :X

• 3 weeks later...