Are You a Lava Lamp or a Disco Ball?

punk_princess

You Are a Disco Ball

disco-ball.jpg

You are an outgoing, outrageous, and wild person. You like to dance the night away.

You are always up for a party, especially if interesting people are going to be there. You feed off a good vibe.

You get too bored and uninspired if you're stuck at home alone. You always prefer to mix it up with other people.

You're flexible and adventurous. You're always curious to see where a night will take you!

Blogthings: If Quizzes Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Take Quizzes

• 4 weeks later...

You Are a Lava Lamp

lava-lamp.jpg

You are dreamy, relaxed, and contemplative. You like to get lost inside your own head.

You never know where your thoughts will take you, and you consider reflection to be a wild ride.

You're happy to sit and be alone for long periods of time. You only do well with others who are like minded.

You appreciate other peaceful, creative types. Great things can come when great minds get together.

• 1 year later...

You Are a Disco Ball

disco-ball.jpg

You are an outgoing, outrageous, and wild person. You like to dance the night away.

You are always up for a party, especially if interesting people are going to be there. You feed off a good vibe.

You get too bored and uninspired if you're stuck at home alone. You always prefer to mix it up with other people.

You're flexible and adventurous. You're always curious to see where a night will take you!

Blogthings: Free Quizzes for Everyone

*Edited because I used the wrong code.

Edited by eatdirt426

• 1 year later...

You Are a Disco Ball

:rofl: wish I did know this person...

Edited by TronRP

• 4 months later...

You Are a Disco Ball

disco-ball.jpg

I think someone missed my answers... I don't like dancing the night away. I can't dance anymore. I like to chat and meet interesting people. I'm not always up for a party. I don't always like mixing it up with other people. I'm not flexible and I don't give a rip about where the night would take me. They really need to revamp their program.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

[http://www.blogthings.com/areyoualavalamporadiscoballquiz/results/?result=LavaLamp]You Are a Lava Lamp[/url]

lava-lamp.jpg
           You are dreamy, relaxed, and contemplative. You like to get lost inside your own head.
You never know where your thoughts will take you, and you consider reflection to be a wild ride.

You're happy to sit and be alone for long periods of time. You only do well with others who are like minded.
You appreciate other peaceful, creative types. Great things can come when great minds get together.

Blogthings: 100's of Fun, Free Quizzes!

I even own a lava lamp.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

disco-ball.jpg

• 2 years later...

image.thumb.jpeg.d8233157c38d4127985a87421f4c9fc6.jpeg

You are dreamy, relaxed, and contemplative. You like to get lost inside your own head. You never know where your thoughts will take you, and you consider reflection to be a wild ride. You're happy to sit and be alone for long periods of time. You only do well with others who are like minded. You appreciate other peaceful, creative types. Great things can come when great minds get together. 🦊