what's in your car?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Trunk: Complete B20B head, stripped B18 head, Weisco 12:1 moly coated pistons for a B18, Scat H-beam rods for a B18, various other parts from a B18, a case of High Life, a Carton of Camel Filters, shop rags, and my tool case.

Front Seat: Random CD's, alot of unfolded road maps, and a plastic sign I stole from somewhere that says Women Only.

I approve of the contents of your trunk.

A very cumfy chair (because some bitch stole the seats to my van)

Tools, including tie downs straps (one must always be prepaired)

Tapes CD's and a Mp3 player

A bin of metal work from SpeedCult along with tee's and money I need to drop off to them

Sound equipment

condoms along with a few other sex toys (yes they are clean)

And a bag of trash

A very cumfy chair (because some bitch stole the seats to my van)

Tools, including tie downs straps (one must always be prepaired)

Tapes CD's and a Mp3 player

A bin of metal work from SpeedCult along with tee's and money I need to drop off to them

Sound equipment

condoms along with a few other sex toys (yes they are clean)

And a bag of trash

If I were a cop searching your car, I would check the trunk for people...:rofl::unsure:.

Edited by Chernobyl

LOL, I drive a van. so you would have to look under the tarps.

Oh I for got, my beretta is in there too.

My cars have beens been gone through many times by cops.

If it's a creepy color such as powdered blue, you win one free Pedobear. Tthe tarps do also add a nice extra touch.

freecandy.jpg

• 1 month later...

Car 1. Trunk : Two changes of clothes one for warm weather and one for OMG its Hella cold ( here in North Dakota thats about -20), A fire making kit, some food, water tabs( to make clean drinking water), the spare tire, jumper cables, some tools, a blanket and I'm sure there are many random equine type things floating around in there as it is my farm/work/daily car. Glovebox : Ins crap, book for said car and a flashlight. Center arm rest thingie: a glock .40cal, a box of ammo, a good knife and a set of spurs.

Car 2. Trunk: Two changes of clothes one for warm weather and one for OMG its Hella cold ( here in North Dakota thats about -20), A fire making kit, some food, water tabs( to make clean drinking water), the spare tire, jumper cables, some tools, a blanket and a pair of boots( winter) Glovebox: book for car and Ins stuff. Center thingy, change, my line in cord for my MP3 player, a ruger 44cal and mints. ( car hardly gets used, it the "fancy" car lol)

Truck 1. only god knows what is in there, its used for farm/horses, hunting, hiking,etc etc etc so really I could supply a small army with whats in it. But it does hold the most ammo and gun at this time.

Truck 2...my baby...Tons of safety crap under the back seat. Lots of horse stuff I might need while on the road if there is a oh shit moment. Dust...I need to clean it badly but we have put on lots of miles this year hauling to horse shows, horse camping,etc. My shotgun, my .25-06, my 22-250, my 22 and my bow.

All of my autos are have the basic girl stuff to, hair ties, hair brush, chapstick/lip gloss, sunscreen/bug spray, wet wipes.

• 5 weeks later...

Minivan.

Glove:

Jon broke the latch about 5 days after we got it. So there's nothing in it.

Center console:

Remote for the stereo

MP3 player

Various tools

Maps

TomTom GPS

Sunglasses

Camera

Spare retractable dog leash

Hand lotion

Napkins

Primatene Mist inhaler

Alcohol wipes

Various pens & highlighters

Front cubbyhole compartment:

Car manual

A couple replacement bulbs for the turn signals

Assorted coupons from restaurant.com

Back end:

A couple sheets (to cover the seats when the dog is in the car)

Air compressor hose (built-in compressor in the back)

Various ratchet straps, bungees & ropes

Roll of heavy duty trash bags

Main retractable dog leash

Bottle of water

Spilled chicken feed (used as kitty litter, bag had a hole)

A tub transfer bench (to be given to a local charity)

We like to be prepared. :D

• 1 year later...

I drive a Small Pickup:

Glove Box: Vehicle paperwork, bank envelopes, sunglasses, ink pen, Flathead screwdriver

Front Seat: Harley Davidson floor mats, 4 CDs in the drivers side door pocket, a packet of dinner napkins

Back Seat: Tarp, bottled water, construction gloves, rags and hazard flags, paper towels, vehicle dusters, window scraper, umbrella, collapsible snow shovel, kitty litter, transmission and motor oil, crowbar

Under Seat: Jumper cables, bungee cords, tire iron

Flat Bed: Spider bungee, chain link fencing, 100 lb. "Dead Body"

a clipboard with a mileage log, extra assessment forms, release of information forms, an expense report, a broken radio, several fucked up CD's, some lighters probably an empty cigarette pack, hand sanitizer, a few random earrings whose matches were somehow lost, a laundry back full of shoes in my trunk and some purses and some clothes that I don't have room to put in someones house where I am staying temporarily, a tennis racket, tennis balls, duct tape, a bolt, a brake, a bottle of lotion,two knife, losing scratch off tickets, bills, tax forms, and an empty diet coke bottle or two...and I just cleaned that shit out last week.

WTF!!