what's in your car?

in the trunk:

a green fleece jacket

2 guitar stands

a volume pedal

a roll of toilet paper

jack/spare tire

a set of jumper cables that aren't any good anymore

an empty box I use to keep small grocery loads from bouncing all around the trunk

in the passenger compartment:

binoculars

2 necklaces (hanging on rear view mirror mount)

some cassettes

a softball

Kleenex

ChapStick

probably some other shit that I can't remember at the moment

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the cabin:

-Window scraper

-Map

-Black umbrella

In the trunk:

-1 pup tent in the form of two shelter halves

-1 box with coolant, oil, transmission fluid, and window fluid

- sleeping bag

-1 blue bag with sweat suit, shorts, shirt, socks, towel, soap (in case of being snowed in at some remote place)

In the glove compartment: Some pencils, some mechanics' receipts, a pair of gloves.

In the front seat: Some loose change, and probably a few errant french fries.

In the back seat: About three weeks worth of circulars and other asst. ephemera (the stuff that gets pitched when sorting through the mail, while on the go), a few McDonald's bags and cups, a couple of Java Monster cans, an empty water bottle or two, some more spare change, two ice scrapers (one broken, one not), a jug of pre-mixed antifreeze, and an oily rag.

In the boot: A spare tyre, an acrylic fleece blanket, a jack, a jug of windscreen cleaner, and a bottle of motor oil.

Dirt. Old receipts. Some car stuff that wants to be useful but isn't. Mounds and mounds of more icky dirt and maybe a booger.

I want to be neat and clean and responsible. I do. Maybe there's a medication for that. One that won't let it bother me that I'm not neat, clean, or responsible, I mean.

In the car -

Carseats, protectors for under the carseats for the back seat, bottle of water, sunglasses, CD's, business cards, CD cases, first aid kit, car air freshener, Monster cable for my iPod car connection.

In the glove box -

Don't even want to go there ... my glovebox can hold my MacBook, it's FULL of stuff. Phone and DS chargers ... but mostly stuff I can take out ... like maps and papers and Excedrin.

In the trunk -

Jumper cables that have never been used, snow brush, a bowl, a towel and an extra car seat (that should be in the other car).

in the glove box I have

3 bowties incase I forget mine at home or someone else forgets thiers.

Maps

instruction booklet for the truck

front seat

sunday papers from the last month

a few magazines

Harry Potter book

back seats

2 car seats

a few blankets

iron man stuffed toy

hulk stuffed toy

random hulk action figures and a few iron men

clean chewtoys in a plastic bag for the youngest child

books for the oldest to read the youngest

granola bars

ice scraper thingy

clothes for the three of us just in case something happens

hygiene bag

extra diapers, extra wipes and a brand new can of powdered formula

metal thing in the bed

tools

window washing fluid

antifreeze

Trunk: Complete B20B head, stripped B18 head, Weisco 12:1 moly coated pistons for a B18, Scat H-beam rods for a B18, various other parts from a B18, a case of High Life, a Carton of Camel Filters, shop rags, and my tool case.

Front Seat: Random CD's, alot of unfolded road maps, and a plastic sign I stole from somewhere that says Women Only.

In the front seat. Three packs of gum and a tin of mints. A shit load of C.D.s. Back seat, Auto focus binoculars, a flash light, a small hatchet and a pocket tool and knife. More c.d.s and trash. Also an ice scrapper. Back hatch has my girlfriends sons Big heel that he outgrew that Im going to give to some lucky tike. A ton of tools. Some fireworks and a hitch and electrical plug in. Jumper cables and jack and lug wrench.

Hehehehe...I wonder if TygerLili and Morbid are going to reply to this thread? :p

Actually the car is pretty much the same as when I picked you and Chris up 3 weeks ago. A bottle of antifreeze, a couple of snow brushes, and a couple of random papers in the back seat. Some CDs, a stick of deodorant (I went through a forgetful phase where I was forgetting to put it on 1-2 mornings per week, I'm better now, but I never got around to taking it out) and some napkins in the glove box/center console.

Now my trunk, on the other hand, hasn't been cleaned out in over a year.

~First Aid Kit

~an umbrella that doubles as a parasol

~ice scraper

~stash of cookies

~Cheiracanthium inclusum

XZCLKZOLYLKHSROZQRYZ7R0HGRQHXZSHIZWLSRWLXRULRZ6L0ZSHERTLQZRHPROLQZBLERBLFLCZIRQHIZWLYLOZ.jpg

Heh! I had a female yellow sac spider hiding out in my car, last summer...

...until I chased her out. Those little buggers have a nasty, necrotic bite. They're one of the four native Michigan spiders I prefer not to share space with.

Your little pet is probably most likely C. mildei, though. ;) They are native to this region of the U.S.

I once knew someone who had a mouse living in her car. I knew another person who brought back palmetto bugs (giant flying roaches) in the boot of her Chevy, from a trip to Florida.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

• 2 weeks later...