Valentine Party at City Club

Hello everyone. I am wondering if anyone is going to necto for monday? I have some gas money and money to get in. I would prefer to go with a group of girls or something. I really would like to get out of this house and have fun. I wanna make new friends meet new people and experience the lifestyle. If anyone can help me get in touch. email me psycocat84@yahoo.com

This night will be full of greatness.

You should go if you wish to get your recommended daily allowance of awesome and Detroit bands.

I brought up some ideas to the organizers, but they rejected my offer to facilitate some "naked macho punch fights".

Maybe in the parking lot.

Don't stay home and play video games or I'll find your house and spread marmot dung on your lazy susan.

lol! Do as you wish my friend. As long as everyone is having fun all is good. Hopefully, this will be a monthly thing like we planned. Next month, post apocalyptic zombie party! muah!

This night will be full of greatness.

You should go if you wish to get your recommended daily allowance of awesome and Detroit bands.

I brought up some ideas to the organizers, but they rejected my offer to facilitate some "naked macho punch fights".

Maybe in the parking lot.

Don't stay home and play video games or I'll find your house and spread marmot dung on your lazy susan.

the flier has been updated, see first post:)

I said maybe...if I can't do the Dirty Show (which, now, I will most likely be doing).

...sorry I did not gets to call yesterday...laundry happens (for a long time sometimes)..& it took my back with it...so...yeah.....maybe the next time,Sir...thank you for you thoughtfulness.

Ok Rev, all is cool my friend. We will update the flier again and we will set you up for another event. We are talking about a post apocalyptic party at CC in March if the Valentine's thing does well which I think it will; first vampire love and then zombie madness. If you get a chance after the Dirty show, come hang out with us. I will be down at CC again, 4 weekends in a row for this old bastard, if anyone wants to chat about it. Come feel the love!

• 2 weeks later...