What are the top games you play most?

Guest Megalicious

Just finished Bioshock 2.

Also, last night I downloaded the Bayonetta demo. At first I was put off, just do to it's Devil May Cry-ness. However it's nice to watch her walk SLOW... thehehehhe. Decent demo play, we will see if I get the full version or not.

Just finished Bioshock 2.

Also, last night I downloaded the Bayonetta demo. At first I was put off, just do to it's Devil May Cry-ness. However it's nice to watch her walk SLOW... thehehehhe. Decent demo play, we will see if I get the full version or not.

Its by the creator of dmc. I'd jump on her quicker then dante can say pizza. How did you like bioshock 2?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Megalicious

NOTHING!!! My 360 has the red ring of death. I sent it off today, I don't know how long I can wait. Microsoft said about 3 weeks!!! I am already having withdrawals....

*pulls out hair*

• 3 weeks later...

Playing Final Fantasy 13. It's one of the best games I have played in a long time. Just haven't had the time to beat it. With spring here i have barely been home, and when i am i'm sleeping =P. I'm chipping away at it though, and lovin' it. :thumbsup:

OMG Starcraft 2..If it actually comes out before I die...I will die from playing that game to much without sleep.

The mythical Diablo 3 as well.....I am starting to wonder if the game even exists or if it is a conspiracy of some kind orchestrated by Blizzard to steal our souls or something.

*tinfoil hat

The mythical Diablo 3 as well.....I am starting to wonder if the game even exists or if it is a conspiracy of some kind orchestrated by Blizzard to steal our souls or something.

*tinfoil hat

Well Considering starcraft 2 was supposed to come out in...2002? I doubt D3 will be out any time soon, lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Final Fantasy 13 was awesome, finally got that one beaten.

Now playing Jade Empire Special Edition (on PC). It's a Bioware game and is way underrated IMO. It all takes place in ancient China, and it's done very well. It's based loosely on Chinesee mythology, and is a story-driven action/RPG with the whole Bioware dialog system. I'm about 12 hours into it so far and am completely captivated.I feel as though i am in ancient China while playing this game.The soundtrack is fantastic. If you are a fan of Chinesee or Asian Mythology and culture you should play this. It looks great with all the video setting cranked on an HD system as well, but barely works right on older systems unless you lower all the video settings to minimum.The story so far is kick-ass as well.

Combat is awesome:

Edited by Darkmatter

• 2 years later...

Used to love lemmings. =D

Along with its spoof game Lamerz where the goal was to kill off as many lamers as possible with various weapons rather than save them hah.

well theres the "famous" games I used to play, which is almost everything, and there are the games I play now at the moment.

At the moment its League of Legends which, has no end in sight as yet. along with a few board games when a miracle occurs and these "friend" things show up at my house.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...