What are the top games you play most?

wooo pokemon fan here *high fives*

zelda ocarina of time, blood rayne, area 51, tetris, pet society, mortle kombat!, spider solitar, nightmare before christmas game, resident evil

btw how do any of you play farmville that game is horrible like seriously.

Edited by wormsinwombs

I PLAY DDR, PERFECT WORLD INTERNATIONAL, THE SPIRIT REALM, SIMSOCIAL ON FB, SEX GAMES, AND FARMVILLE; OOPS FORGOT TO MENTION POKEMON DIAMOND AND PEARL AND PERSONA ON THE PS3

Ummmmm there is no persona on ps3. This isn't as much a correction as it is a plee for atlus to fucking make one already.

Guest Megalicious

In the last few months.

Beatles Rockband.

Borderlands.

Halo 3 ODST

Lucidity (XBL arcade).

The ORIGINAL BUBBLE BOBBLE!!!! (XBL arcade).

Catan (XBLA version)

All with friends or family - it is rare that I play alone. If I am not playing with my brother (who is 2,000 miles away) I am playing with Jarod :)

I was playing bi-weekly 2nd edition DnD but the people didn't care enough to call me until they were repeatedly already playing the game, so I left that and do not want or enjoy anything to do with cards or board games at all, even under an influence. Booze games are a maybe as they are an influence, I don't like ones with cards though.

I played and beat Donkey Kong Country 3 Co-Op with a friend earlier this month. Next time I hang out with him we're finishing up Donkey Kong Country 2 in Co-Op.

I have yet to rent and beat Left 4 Dead 2 with him or my cousin-- Okami for Wii, the second Tales of Symphonia, No More Heroes, The New Super Mario Bros. with whoever else wants to play, and borrow and play through the two DS Zelda games. And lastly play Starcraft 2 which hopefully comes next year.

I rarely play video-games, usually only with friends or if my brother is adamant on watching me beat something and I get sucked in.

Edited by Scales

I was playing bi-weekly 2nd edition DnD but the people didn't care enough to call me until they were repeatedly already playing the game, so I left that and do not want or enjoy anything to do with cards or board games at all, even under an influence. Booze games are a maybe as they are an influence, I don't like ones with cards though.

I played and beat Donkey Kong Country 3 Co-Op with a friend earlier this month. Next time I hang out with him we're finishing up Donkey Kong Country 2 in Co-Op.

I have yet to rent and beat Left 4 Dead 2 with him or my cousin-- Okami for Wii, the second Tales of Symphonia, No More Heroes, The New Super Mario Bros. with whoever else wants to play, and borrow and play through the two DS Zelda games. And lastly play Starcraft 2 which hopefully comes next year.

I rarely play video-games, usually only with friends or if my brother is adamant on watching me beat something and I get sucked in.

My room mates an I have most of the 3.5 DnD books and a friend of mine online sent me a DVD of basically all the 2nd, 3.0/5 and (Eww) 4 of the DnD rule books aswell as the basics on D20 modern, which I'm working on a zombie version of that. We used to play weekly, but have stopped about 6 months back due to work.

Room mates also just got Left 4 Dead 2, played for about 2 hours last night, thats brutal! Melee weapons about make it for me, ran around with a firemens axe and an M-79 grenade launcher. Can't go wrong! :happy:

wooo pokemon fan here *high fives*

zelda ocarina of time, blood rayne, area 51, tetris, pet society, mortle kombat!, spider solitar, nightmare before christmas game, resident evil

btw how do any of you play farmville that game is horrible like seriously.

yay! pokemon ftw! farmville, huh? idk i just play it. i love sims games better, though

My room mates an I have most of the 3.5 DnD books and a friend of mine online sent me a DVD of basically all the 2nd, 3.0/5 and (Eww) 4 of the DnD rule books aswell as the basics on D20 modern, which I'm working on a zombie version of that. We used to play weekly, but have stopped about 6 months back due to work.

Room mates also just got Left 4 Dead 2, played for about 2 hours last night, thats brutal! Melee weapons about make it for me, ran around with a firemens axe and an M-79 grenade launcher. Can't go wrong! :happy:

Cool.

The hunters seemed to have slowed down from the first one where you had to kill them on sight or evade their pounces which was crazy, so they are less of a threat in the second game but new enemy additions make up for it. I remember having a lot of fun with the samurai sword, chainsaw, and grenade launcher. I'm also happy they included a magnum pistol and an ak47; reminds me of when I used to be in a Counter Strike: Condition Zero clan since its a reminiscent engine and weapons.

I'm all for PS2, some Wii and some PS3.

I'm a big Final Fantasy shipper. ^_^ RPGs are what I mostly play.

Favorite Games:

Final Fantasy 7, 8, 10, 10-2, 12, Dirge of Cerberus

Devil May cry 1, 3, 4

Xenosaga 1, 2

Okami

Dead Space

Silent Hill 4

Zelda (Any!)

Dead Space! Epic game! I got to play some of it at Slogo's place, scary as fuck! An Zelda... Sadly I've never played any Zelda game but I know 90% of the story line due to Miss Kitty... She loves that game, she even has sound effects from it on her phone. lol

Dead Space! Epic game! I got to play some of it at Slogo's place, scary as fuck! An Zelda... Sadly I've never played any Zelda game but I know 90% of the story line due to Miss Kitty... She loves that game, she even has sound effects from it on her phone. lol

The kick-ass level raises with a projector hooked to the system and surround-sound. xD Tis a wicked game yes.

Zelda ringtone.. so lucky.

• 5 weeks later...

Ween my roommate and I the only video game systems we DON'T have are: sega Saturn, sega dreamcast, and nintendo wii. I mostly play pc games such as call of duty series and everquest 2. All together we have over 800 video games. About 400 of which are original nes games belonging to my roommate.