Your favorite boots!

Raev

foto_Demonia-SWING-815-matt__fcef58b7c7e2032b87cb45006e2b0819d08fa062__1__large.jpg

I want these in either color.

ohh and these.

These are my favorite pair that I own. Demoniac Slush 249 in the patent leather (shinyyyy~!)

Oo

Nice. I would say something like "just have to be careful wearing them" but I mean since when do I care how comfortable something is, its the shiney that matters!

Oo

Nice. I would say something like "just have to be careful wearing them" but I mean since when do I care how comfortable something is, its the shiney that matters!

Heckz yeah. Everyone knows that the only thing that matters is looks. :laugh:

Oddly, I really like platforms. But boyyy, did they take getting use to. O.o The first time i wore them, I forgot I was wearing them when I was going up the stairs. :teehee:

My old stompin' boots I might wear again sometime (the photo isn't mine), at least for nostalgia's sake, but I need to get or make insoles for:

AAAAAt0kiXkAAAAAAI2Tag.jpg?v=1194977984000

The only thing is I've never found any boot-cut pants I've liked, and I've always worn them with long pants over them since no other way seemed to look as good.

Edited by Coffeenated

Heckz yeah. Everyone knows that the only thing that matters is looks. :laugh:

Oddly, I really like platforms. But boyyy, did they take getting use to. O.o The first time i wore them, I forgot I was wearing them when I was going up the stairs. :teehee:

High heels were invented so its easier to chase girls when they try to run, although the problem is usually I have no interest in ones that run. hah.

My old stompin' boots I might wear again sometime (the photo isn't mine), at least for nostalgia's sake, but I need to get or make insoles for:

AAAAAt0kiXkAAAAAAI2Tag.jpg?v=1194977984000

The only thing is I've never found any boot-cut pants I've liked, and I've always worn them with long pants over them since no other way seemed to look as good.

Those look really sharp! :D!

• 4 weeks later...

My 4 buckle T.U.K. boots (purchased on eBay) with my Gothic Parasol (purchased at the World Steam Expo) :biggrin:

I have those same boots as posted up top. I need to make some insoles out of craft foam for mine, or buy some. And maybe someday figure out how to keep the tongue from slipping. Other than that they're pretty cool, they actually look way better than the cheaper boots I've been wearing every day.

Edited by Coffeenated

• 2 weeks later...

tough call between my knee high chuck t's (not TECHNICALLY boots... more like sneaker boots) n the knee high platform vinyl 5inch heel boots wearing tonight.... Probably won't be QUITE as crazy dancing tonight so will see if i can remember how to dance in heels lol!!!!! But I'm almost 5'11" in hubby is just over 5'6" ish... don't wear heels often....

images%5C18934.jpg

These are the boots I wear every time I go to City or an Oblivion event. I love the leather straps to them! If I could find bigger ones with leather straps that wrap around, I'd wear em.

Hey! I have the exact same pair as those! They're my everywhere boots. Then I have my military issue combat boots with spikes I put in myself and my platform vinyl knee high boots that have buckles going up to my knees. Those are my clubbing boots. I only have 3,but they're all my favorites!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are the boots I just ordered. I didn't want to drop over 150 bucks so that made these the coolest in my price range (under 80). Just took a little shopping around. I have been goth bootless for almost a year now, so they are long overdue. They are the Demonia Boxer-200's.

gallery_2815_672_6932.jpg

• 4 months later...