Your favorite boots!

Raev

I used to have this pair and they lasted about 3 years. However the fabric started ripping so I'm debating getting another pair once finances permit:

http://howcool.com/product_info.php?&cPath=25_3857_3888&products_id=5957

I want these because of their fuzziness!!

http://howcool.com/product_info.php?&cPath=25_3857_3888&products_id=5916

And something I could rock with my skinny denim because I always seem to be wearing them when I go to CC lately:

http://howcool.com/product_info.php?&cPath=25_3857_3888&products_id=22221

• 1 month later...

My favorite pair now are my Demonia platform kneehighs.

For a lack of motivation (AKA: I'm just plain lazy)...here's a quick brief image with them in it.

IMG_7732.jpg

I love those boots.

So much that it didn't even dawn on me Saturday night to look up your dress while I was holding your foot in my hand! :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wear black Wolverine work boots, but I might switch to real combats when they wear out. I don't care for club boots because the extravagance gets in the way of the literal a**-kicking potential of the boot. I'm more likely in club boots to run in the event of anything, including predetermination of an undetermined event. The ratio of a**es kicked + footsteps determines the overall "Boot Health."

Edit: Mathematical revision.

The last time I posted in this thread I was pretty stoned. I need to polish my boots again. They have indents where the inner padding is wearing because I trained for a year in them, the soles of my feet adapted. I still hold function over form when it comes to footwear. :p

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I recently got a vintage old pair of leather combat boots from a solider who was deployed to war. Although I don't remember which one at the moment lol. They are pretty comfortable and worn but were pretty much useless in war itself. They were used for a while but then later replaced by better ones. :p

I recently got a vintage old pair of leather combat boots from a solider who was deployed to war. Although I don't remember which one at the moment lol. They are pretty comfortable and worn but were pretty much useless in war itself. They were used for a while but then later replaced by better ones. :p

lol nice.

Wait.. its an EAF ! quick, grab her for she gets away. *squeezes*