Your favorite boots!

Raev

I wear black Wolverine work boots, but I might switch to real combats when they wear out. I don't care for club boots because the extravagance gets in the way of the literal a**-kicking potential of the boot. I'm more likely in club boots to run in the event of anything, including predetermination of an undetermined event. The ratio of a**es kicked + footsteps determines the overall "Boot Health."

Edit: Mathematical revision.

Edited by Scales

WICKED-800-B.jpg

I've worn these on a few occasions...the platforms are frickin heavy x.x Complete lower body workout, yup.

True! I have that same pair. The only more labor-intensive foot wear are New Rocks, imo.

Oh, and boots! My favorite pairs that I own are probably:

new_rock_plateforme_vinyl_M309_lantre_dalice.jpg

W70-CONCEPT-100-2T.jpg

and my knee-high black furry boots, which I can't seem to drag up a picture of anywhere... the fact that they are no longer made probably does not help.

• 1 month later...

So, I saw and fell in love with these, in all their pink ridiculous pirate-y glory:

carnival-200-bpnk-350.jpg

And bought them, but they don't fit. :crybaby: Anyone wearing a 7.5-8 with a thinner calf than mine want to buy them from me? I'd rather find someone who can use them than return them since I'll be out so much from shipping back and forth. I paid $36, original price more like $50...if I could get $25 I'd be happy as it's more than I will net back if I return them. :) Anyone? They are pretty fucking kickass boots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Picture112.jpg

My current favorites and my newest pair of boots. I had issues with the tying...but I decided "fuck it" and I just tie it whichever way I feel comfortable.

And, yes. I'm standing on a chair.

Stupid webcam...

I know I'm probably going to get my hard-earned four-star perv ranking totally yanked away from me for saying this...but wtf? did you stuff newspaper in your boots?!!

I know I'm probably going to get my hard-earned four-star perv ranking totally yanked away from me for saying this...but wtf? did you stuff newspaper in your boots?!!

Perv-ranking...whaa?

And, no...my shoes are a bit...different. They're black leather Dr. Marten's with white lace. So all the white parts is actually white lace that folds into the boots.

• 8 months later...