Your favorite boots!

Raev

Ahahahahah! OF COURSE you'd make this thread.

Lets see...

I have one main pair of boots that I wear. They are currently my favorite..I've had them since 8th grade.

3168927563_748d3aaa6e_oboots.jpg

(Marc...I hope you don't mind that I cropped this for the boots...I left your mark on it, obviously :p )

And now...I have a new pair of boots.

Not even a week old.

So...no pictures in those, as of yet.

AND.

I have new knee-high snowboots that should be getting ordered today.

:thumbsup:

I currently have 10 pairs of Vietnam era Jungle boots. No picture seeing as I feel lazy but they are easy to look up. 5 pairs for looking good and 5 pairs that keep my feel glue to the roof during work hours...and these thing will stick you to almost any steep surface.

I wish I have those boots I saw in Latvia...can't remember the name but the were from Norway and had steel rods in the soles and steel rods all along the calf portion. Best boots for hiking and I could almost guess that they would protect your feet better than steel toes.

I have a ton to pick from..

I knew you'd pipe up in this thread Bec <3

Always lurking until just the right moment. :p

Wow, I haven't seen a post from Mzdeadlyspell in a long, long time. I concur; it's great to see you out and about. Or as the Canadians would say (and is appropriate for this thread) - oot and aboot.

Wow, I haven't seen a post from Mzdeadlyspell in a long, long time. I concur; it's great to see you out and about. Or as the Canadians would say (and is appropriate for this thread) - oot and aboot.

I cheated to get her onto this thread :p

She's the only other person I've ever known that has a boot fetish. I figured she wouldn't be able to resist this thread once I linked it to her ;)

(btw...omg...bec...I do so love that pic! you should wear those to the next cedar point trip..)

gallery_1079_828_14295.jpg

My black high-heeled Beatle boots, and my black wrestling boots (they are actually jazz dance boots, but I used them when I jello wrestled)

gallery_1079_828_7659.jpg

My baby pink, high-heeled, square-toed western boots

gallery_1079_828_15387.jpg

My orchid pink studded cowboy boots

gallery_1079_828_230.jpg

My white high-heeled crotch boots.

Edited by jynxxxedangel