DGN Appreciation Nght Aftermath

I missed Ivy Cat in my list!! I suck! Sorry Ivy Cat, it was close to sleepytime for me when I posted. Nightgaunt was actually laughing as he watched me fight it as my eyes slowwwwwwwly closed, and then get very wide quickly as I tried to stay awake. lol Ivy Cat, you looked absolutely beautiful, as we were happy to see you. We can't wait to see the show!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone has various priorities and DGN can't always (if it ever is) be one of them. But, virtually everyone reading this has helped out in their own way. Honestly it has me a bit emotional. It is nice to be reminded that some care and are willing to take time away from other matters to put that care into action.

By TaysteeWonderBunny's count, there where what ... about 50 DGNers there that night? That's awesome!

By TaysteeWonderBunny's count, there where what ... about 50 DGNers there that night? That's awesome!

Somebody has the master list of all DGN names that showed up, as soon as I can I'll give the count :)

50ish DGNers sounds about right, with almost all having a guest.....great fun! I can't wait until next years! :D

Thanks again to all who came out ! ! !

Speaking just for myself in this post and not as LCC:

I personally am grateful to Raev, the entire DGN & LCC staff and all who came out. This was a very special night for me. The DJ's were outstanding, the bar staff was amazing as always. A super special thank you to GARFIELD and his shots! I have to also thank all of the security for thier diligence and co-ordinating well with the DGN "workers". A very SPECIAL thank you to the Ladies @ the DOOR, they were all super sweet and did their best to keep up with the onslaught of DGN'ers!

I hope you all noticed the "word" for that night was DGN, I had to do it. I mean what better way to appreciate DGN than to advertise it on EVERYONES hand! I hope it helps bring even a few more good ppl to DGN.

I am GREATFUL to TROY for coming out and his continued support and GOOD THOUGHTS. Our conversations are too few and far between, we should both do better.

It was great to see soo many familiar faces, and a few new ones last Sat night. I hope that more of you are able to come out more often.

I am super crazzy busy and haven't been able to be as active on this board as much as I would like, you may start seeing a few more posts more often, as time allows.

Like everyone else, there were just too many people there to list them, and others have already done far better than I could even attempt, so I won't.

I would like to fist bump, hand shake, or hugg everyone who was there.

This night was for U, DGN.

I am thankful for getting the chance to meet you, and I am excited to have more FUN times with you.

Till next time, Roman

OK, now that I have some time, I can post my LONG-ass post. :)

First, I have to say, that I had a wonderful time. The party favors and the snacks was an awesome idea. I also loved the raffle idea. :)

That all being said...

I came with:

Deathfearsnone: Thanks for driving us to DBK's party and driving all the way out to CC. ^_^

Constantine and little brother(?): I'm so glad you were able to go, and for using our plus ones, so they wouldn't go to waist. :)

I saw:

Hunhee: I love the hairfalls :) those were so fun! ^_^

Chernobyl and Pest-:didn't get to chat much, since you were doing door duty, but I'm glad you guys made it out

StormKnight: *giggles* I flashed you my lacy brown undies while I stood at the top of the stares. lol

Spook and TWB: ^_^ so great to see you both. :)

Troy Spiral: I am SO glad you came! So great to see you!!!

Raev: Thank you so much, for orchestrating the whole event! (and thanks to who ever helped, I just don't know everyone that had a hand in it, but you were awesome, too!)

Slogo!: thanks for letting me sip off your drinks lol It was good to see you, and you looked like you were in a good mood ^_^

TheLordOfSins: I'm sorry that people were getting you down, but it was great to see you!

Eevee: *giggles* I got to play with your bone.. er.. I mean thanks for letting me readjust your crooked bones.. I mean... um.. yeah.. teehee

Nightgaunt and Tszura: two of my favorite people. I love you guys so much. I'm still in awe that you two finally tied the knot lol. I'm sorry, Nightgaunt, that we didn't get to chat, like ya wanted. :sad: but you can still PM or email me, if you want. :)

aequorea: it was good seeing you again. I love your neclace. :)

Nienna: you told me and DFN about your diabolical plan to smuggle in clove cigarettes from Canada lol That is an awesome idea. Don't worry, your secret's safe with me... I mean... um... what was the question?

phee: i saw you taring up the dance floor. lol that was awesome! ^_^

XillaToxic: saw you, hugged you, and then you were gone lol it seemed like everyone was trying to get your attention.. you looked awesome! ^_^

Fidget: Someone pointed you out, but I was too shy to introduce myself. :)you and your lady looked really cute together. :)

Skyfire: I saw you walking around the stage but didn't get a chance to say hi

Torn Asunder: I think I saw you, but wasn't sure.... the you I thought was you, looks totally different in the dark lol but I think that was you.. lol if it was, it was good to see ya. :) (plues I haven't actually seen you since Angle and HW's reception lol so yeah it was hard to tell)

bean water and the eternal: I always love seeing you two, and eternal, you give awesome hugs, even though I'm only a runner up :p lol I'm glad you both could make it out. :)

Roman (The official face behing DGN's "The Leland City Club"): heehee you took some silly picture of me. lol it was great seeing you again. :)

Gothkytten: Loved your new boots... looked like you were having a good time. :)

Gimp: I saw you at the door, and even said hi, while you were patting down DFN, and bye to you as we left lol :) wish you could have joined us on the stage... i didn't want to bug ya cuz you were busy on-duty feeling guys up.. lol didn't want to get you in trouble lol maybe next time we can talk more :)

um, I'm sure I saw more, and spoke to more... I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have waited so long in making my post lol but I didn't have the time to sit and make the post...

Thanks for having me, and thanks for such an awesome night. I was really impressed with CC, as the last few times I went, there were several (seemed like) frat boys in pastel sweater vests.... i saw more black and corsets that night, than I did almost any other time. :) I loved the music... danced a little on the stage, talked a lot with everyone, and left a little early... DFN had a job interview the next morning... :) I hope to see you all again soon! ^_^

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

OK, now that I have some time, I can post my LONG-ass post. :)

First, I have to say, that I had a wonderful time. The party favors and the snacks was an awesome idea. I also loved the raffle idea. :)

That all being said...

I came with:

Deathfearsnone: Thanks for driving us to DBK's party and driving all the way out to CC. ^_^

Constantine and little brother(?): I'm so glad you were able to go, and for using our plus ones, so they wouldn't go to waist. :)

I saw:

Hunhee: I love the hairfalls :) those were so fun! ^_^

Chernobyl and Pest-:didn't get to chat much, since you were doing door duty, but I'm glad you guys made it out

StormKnight: *giggles* I flashed you my lacy brown undies while I stood at the top of the stares. lol

Spook and TWB: ^_^ so great to see you both. :)

Troy Spiral: I am SO glad you came! So great to see you!!!

Raev: Thank you so much, for orchestrating the whole event! (and thanks to who ever helped, I just don't know everyone that had a hand in it, but you were awesome, too!)

Slogo!: thanks for letting me sip off your drinks lol It was good to see you, and you looked like you were in a good mood ^_^

TheLordOfSins: I'm sorry that people were getting you down, but it was great to see you!

Eevee: *giggles* I got to play with your bone.. er.. I mean thanks for letting me readjust your crooked bones.. I mean... um.. yeah.. teehee

Nightgaunt and Tszura: two of my favorite people. I love you guys so much. I'm still in awe that you two finally tied the knot lol. I'm sorry, Nightgaunt, that we didn't get to chat, like ya wanted. :sad: but you can still PM or email me, if you want. :)

aequorea: it was good seeing you again. I love your neclace. :)

Nienna: you told me and DFN about your diabolical plan to smuggle in clove cigarettes from Canada lol That is an awesome idea. Don't worry, your secret's safe with me... I mean... um... what was the question?

phee: i saw you taring up the dance floor. lol that was awesome! ^_^

XillaToxic: saw you, hugged you, and then you were gone lol it seemed like everyone was trying to get your attention.. you looked awesome! ^_^

Fidget: Someone pointed you out, but I was too shy to introduce myself. :)you and your lady looked really cute together. :)

Skyfire: I saw you walking around the stage but didn't get a chance to say hi

Torn Asunder: I think I saw you, but wasn't sure.... the you I thought was you, looks totally different in the dark lol but I think that was you.. lol if it was, it was good to see ya. :) (plues I haven't actually seen you since Angle and HW's reception lol so yeah it was hard to tell)

bean water and the eternal: I always love seeing you two, and eternal, you give awesome hugs, even though I'm only a runner up :p lol I'm glad you both could make it out. :)

Roman (The official face behing DGN's "The Leland City Club"): heehee you took some silly picture of me. lol it was great seeing you again. :)

Gothkytten: Loved your new boots... looked like you were having a good time. :)

Gimp: I saw you at the door, and even said hi, while you were patting down DFN, and bye to you as we left lol :) wish you could have joined us on the stage... i didn't want to bug ya cuz you were busy on-duty feeling guys up.. lol didn't want to get you in trouble lol maybe next time we can talk more :)

um, I'm sure I saw more, and spoke to more... I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have waited so long in making my post lol but I didn't have the time to sit and make the post...

Thanks for having me, and thanks for such an awesome night. I was really impressed with CC, as the last few times I went, there were several (seemed like) frat boys in pastel sweater vests.... i saw more black and corsets that night, than I did almost any other time. :) I loved the music... danced a little on the stage, talked a lot with everyone, and left a little early... DFN had a job interview the next morning... :) I hope to see you all again soon! ^_^

AWESOME post ! ! !

Again, THANKS to all the DGN & LCC Staff for making this Party possible.

Nights like that night are why I do what I do.

I am so thankful that so many DGN'ers and their +1's came out and had such a FANTASTIC night out ! ! !

Thank U DGN ! ! !