What's the last movie you saw?

Was just forced to watch Transformers 2

MICHAELSPLOSIONSBHGFJSEWL!

LOL

EDIT!

woooow Bay compared Transformers 2 as a combination of "Ben Hur" and "Apocalypse Now"....Can someone kill him? please?

Edited by DJ Nocker

Get Him To The Greek

Was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. The storyline was very similar to "Funny People" (which was a horrible movie yucky.gif but the songs, were actually catchy in a really silly sort of way.

OMG!! OMG!! I went and seen a movie the other day ... as I was leaving I got a call to take my daughter to ER ... never a dull moment -- and people wonder why I usually just catch up on sleep when I get the rare chance.

Anyway, I seen "Jonah Hex", it was pretty good, besides the few minutes Megan Fox opened her mouth. She's really pretty, but she should really stick to underwear modeling.

Anyway, I seen "Jonah Hex", it was pretty good, besides the few minutes Megan Fox opened her mouth. She's really pretty, but she should really stick to underwear modeling.

Indeed... but she was half naked the whole 20 minutes she was on screen though... that combined with her lack of spoken lines makes it a little better... :p

Two new moooovies! Though perhaps Nocker and me should make a movie-suggestion thread, because we tend to spend about an hour inbetween movies trying to figure out what movie to watch. :X

Blue Velvet.

The first and, so far, only David Lynch movie I have seen. It was pretty good, I did enjoy it. But it was a little strange as well (which is expected from the director). I hope to work up to watching more films like it.

Push.

It was pretty good...went by a bit haphazardly for me. And they tricked me with the ending! :laugh:

I want Dakota Fanning's boots...

\

Blue Velvet.

The first and, so far, only David Lynch movie I have seen. It was pretty good, I did enjoy it. But it was a little strange as well (which is expected from the director). I hope to work up to watching more films like it.

That is a good starter for Lynch.... but it only gets stranger.

So Nocker.... what is next on the Lynch agenda for the young pretty lass?

Probably Eraserhead. I dunno though, I dunno about showing Mulhulland Dr or Inland Empire.

Im on a weirdo movie kick right now though, finally buckled down and ordered Gozu. Ill be watching that by myself though.Cant wait.

Edited by DJ Nocker

Probably Eraserhead. I dunno though, I dunno about showing Mulhulland Dr or Inland Empire.

Im on a weirdo movie kick right now though, finally buckled down and ordered Gozu. Ill be watching that by myself though.Cant wait.

Inland Empire might be a bit... too.... hmmm well whatever the word is for it.

how about wild at heart?

The Book of Eli....awesome movie.

Just saw it last night also and was impressed. I liked the radioactive clouds also :tongue:

Just saw it last night also and was impressed. I liked the radioactive clouds also :tongue: