What's the last movie you saw?

I think...the last movie I saw was...SLC Punk? Maybe?

Or Spice World?

:rofl:

I don't watch movies too often. But I watched these two the other day with a friend. I've seen Spice World before (when I was 8 :fear: ), and though it has poor acting and odd lighting...I still like it. Because it reminds me of my childhood. And of how much I want Baby Spice's outfits and (some of her) shoes.

Spice-Girls-spice-girls-231521_1024_768.jpg

spicegirls.jpg

spice-girls-1961.jpg

THE%20SPICE%20GIRLS.jpg

(For those who don't know...Baby Spice is the blonde)

As for SLC Punk...I thought it was a pretty damn good movie. I really liked Heroin Bob so that outcome really upset me. :no

I'd recommend it.

:)

(Edit to say that...yes, the first and last image are the same outfits just with different levels of contrast...oh well :p )

Edited by Eevee

Or Spice World?

I don't watch movies too often. But I watched these two the other day with a friend. I've seen Spice World before (when I was 8 :fear: ), and though it has poor acting and odd lighting...I still like it. Because it reminds me of my childhood. And of how much I want Baby Spice's outfits and (some of her) shoes.

spicegirls.jpg

spice-girls-1961.jpg

THE%20SPICE%20GIRLS.jpg

As for SLC Punk...I thought it was a pretty damn good movie. I really liked Heroin Bob so that outcome really upset me. :no

I'd recommend it.

(Edit to say that...yes, the first and last image are the same outfits just with different levels of contrast...oh well :p )

Nooooooooooo! I thought I killed them?

Or Spice World?

spicegirls.jpg

spice-girls-1961.jpg

THE%20SPICE%20GIRLS.jpg

I'd recommend it.

SLC Punk was all right but Suburbia was much better. :)

Nooooooooooo! I thought I killed them?

I'm posting pictures of them, not announcing the remaking of the band. :p

SLC Punk was all right but Suburbia was much better. :)

Yeah? I'll have to check that out :yes

In that last picture, she looks like an inflate-a-mate.

Not cool! lol

She's the most innocent one!

Guest Megalicious

I just watched Enchanted- I don't give a fuck what anyone says, I love that movie. I find myself laughing through out the WHOLE thing. It had been a while since I dusted it off the shelf, but I am glad I did :)

I just watched Enchanted- I don't give a fuck what anyone says, I love that movie. I find myself laughing through out the WHOLE thing. It had been a while since I dusted it off the shelf, but I am glad I did :)

Heck yeah! I dragged my parents out to the theater when that movie came out, and when Calix and I started dating I made her watch the DVD. I love that movie.

Watched Memoirs of a Geisha and Walk Hard with a friend the other night. Really enjoyed both! I had hesitated to watch Memoirs, 'cos I loved the book and was afraid the film wouldn't live up to it. But they did a really good job... of course they "movied up" certain parts but in understandable ways that stayed fairly true to the story. I thought the way it was shot was awesome... there were maybe 6 long shots in the whole thing. Even the outdoor scenes were in enclosed spaces, between walls, etc. It really highlighted the closed-in world these women lived in. And of course the clothes were all utterly gorgeous... now I want new kimono.

Walk Hard was pretty damn funny, but not overdone which is rare for that kind of comedy nowadays. You need to have seen a fair number of music biopics to really get it, in particular Ray, The Buddy Holly Story, and the Johnny Cash one. "I'm cut in half real bad, Dewey!" :laugh:

Due to Nocker's influence...I have been watching waaaay more movies in the last week then I usually did in a couple of months.

I watched Labyrinth, which I liked very much...aside from Bowie's bulge staring at me constantly. And I loooooove Ludo. I wonder if I could find a stuffed animal of him...hmm

Next there was Being John Malkovich, which was very...interesting. It was odd, but good. And pretty funny as well. I'd definitely recommend it to someone if they wanted a movie that would make them say "What the fuck" quite a few times.

Then we watched Legend, which I didn't like quite as much as Labyrinth...but the scenery was absolutely beautiful. And I can not believe the set was all in a warehouse. Oh, and I love unicorns :w00t: lol

Cecile B. Demented was the next film we watched, which I loved. It was an awesome movie, no lie. I really enjoyed watching it. Demented foreveeeeeeeer!

The next was Street Fighter...'nuff said, hahaha!

And finally, Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter...which was epicly full of fail. :rofl:

Edited by Eevee

Guest Megalicious

Iron Man 2 in IMAX. Not as good as the first one, but it was still awesome! Mr. Rourke as whiplash gets a thumbs up from this queen of the dorks. :thumbsup:

Last movie I paid money to see? Alice in Wonderland Great movie!!! and great company :D

Last movie I saw? Iron man 2 not quite up to par with the first I thought but still good in its own right... never imagined Scarlet Johannson in a comic book movie... :)

Nazi Surfers Must Die.

Wow...what a lame-ass movie, rofl But hilarious.

I still don't understand the plot...nor the significance of Smeg and his mother. :rofl:

I have to say that the funniest part, for me, was reading how they identified the roles in the credits...hahaha!

Nazi Surfers Must Die.

Wow...what a lame-ass movie, rofl But hilarious.

I still don't understand the plot...nor the significance of Smeg and his mother. :rofl:

I have to say that the funniest part, for me, was reading how they identified the roles in the credits...hahaha!

We will watch some "good" movies soon. lol