What's the last movie you saw?

Absolute Classic. Despite Julia Roberts being in it, I even liked the quasi-remake--"Closer."

"The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus"

Should have been MUCH bigger here.

I loved it.

Holy shit, was Tom Waits good in it.

I can not take you seriously anymore as a fellow grammah nahzee. You seen (sic) it? Yeah, I know I'm more than a little uptight, but I can't post in here except to complain until the topic title is corrected.

P.S. I really want to see "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus." Where did you seen (sic) it?

P.P.S. The correction should read either "What's the last movie you saw?" or "What's the last movie you've seen?" in case anyone was wondering.

:p

Edited by taysteewonderbunny

I can not take you seriously anymore as a fellow grammah nahzee. You seen (sic) it? Yeah, I know I'm more than a little uptight, but I can't post in here except to complain until the topic title is corrected.

P.S. I really want to see "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus." Where did you seen (sic) it?

P.P.S. The correction should read either "What's the last movie you saw?" or "What's the last movie you've seen?" in case anyone was wondering.

:p

The eternal wasn't the one that started this thread. Or were you commenting that he didn't comment on the title of this thread?

Repo! The Genetic Opera

(something I need to be adding to my incredibly tiny movie collection as soon as possible)

Awesome movie, right????? Love that movie.

I just finished watching Kick Ass. I thought it was funny. Im glad I didnt pay the money to go see it though. I love the internet.

Awesome movie, right?????

You seem unsure of yourself there :p

I was downright tickled and wide-eyed throughout the entire thing...(this does not happen that often)

P.S. Iris with a big toothy grin... :cold::sofa:

Edited by Iris

Repo! The Genetic Opera

(something I need to be adding to my incredibly tiny movie collection as soon as possible)

I wanna see that! 'Love the Zydrate Anatomy song.

The last movie I saw was The Fly 2, which was not as good as the first one in my opinion. Then again, sequels usually aren't.

The scene where the security guard got spit up on made me have an "o_o Egad..." moment, though.

You seem unsure of yourself there :p

I was downright tickled and wide-eyed throughout the entire thing...(this does not happen that often)

P.S. Iris with a big toothy grin... :cold::sofa:

Naw, Im pretty certain about myself loving that movie. Ive just met a couple of people that wernt to thrilled with it.

But I love all the songs to it. :D