What's the last movie you saw?

Guest Megalicious

It wasn't a movie per say, but at the Redford Theater they are (tonight too I think) having a Three Stooges marathon. It was really neat to see them on screen and it was a much needed night of silliness with friends.

• 1 month later...

Lats night I watched Death Racers I rate it -∞+1 because it isnt as bad as Dracula 3000.

I also watched Big Money Rustlas and was impressed.

The difference between Hustlas and Rustlas happen on so many levels. The most obvious is visual quality and as usual a low budget crew from Cali trumps one from New Yuck.

Lats night I watched Death Racers I rate it -∞+1 because it isnt as bad as Dracula 3000.

I also watched Big Money Rustlas and was impressed.

The difference between Hustlas and Rustlas happen on so many levels. The most obvious is visual quality and as usual a low budget crew from Cali trumps one from New Yuck.

I have seen the first one... (Hustles) not the second one.

The fact that he was "Easy Reader" puts him at #1 in mine. ;)

He is so awesome!

My 9 year old son has a thing for him too. We went to see Cars 2 in the theatre and there was a trailer for "A Dolphin Tale" ... he taps me on the shoulder and whispers to me, "Mom, isn't that Morgan Freeman?" I replied "Yes it is." He got a HUGE grin on his face and said "Now I HAVE to see that!"

... This is the same son who has his own awesome sense of style, at 9, is the only Junior Roller Derby Referee in his sister's league ... and when you ask how you make music, he will look at you and say "With two turntables and a microphone!".

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Act of Valor with CowboyDave. Twas a good movie. More his thing than mine of course. But I liked it. The acting kinda sucked in it, but that is what you get when you use actual people instead of trained actors. lol. A lot of action, fast paced, and real gunfire. :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...