What's the last movie you saw?

• 2 weeks later...

that new x-men one. first class. wasn't bad, they fucked up all the arcs as usual but for an x-men movie, I give it a c.

It was an intresting take on it and I thought it was one of the best Xmen movies that will ever be made, the acting was quite good. The plot was nice as well.

In theater - Our Idiot Brother, was sorta funny most of the funny parts are shown in the trailer though. Save your money and wait for the dvd.

At home - Madea's Big Happy Family, nothing about this movie was happy except me when it ended. I normally enjoy watching the Madea movies but this one was just torture... If I wasnt watching it with my mom and sister I would have turned it off.

The new Nightmare on Elm Street on Friday night. I watched it with my 4 year old son who watched intently through the entire thing and then went to bed in his own bed and wasn't even a bit scared. The next night I took him to his very first grown up haunted house and he was only startled once when a killer clown jumped out in front of him. He actually led the way through the house. This is the kid who's favorite movie at age 2 was The Evil Dead. Serial Killers are not born, they are made:)

The new Nightmare on Elm Street on Friday night. I watched it with my 4 year old son who watched intently through the entire thing and then went to bed in his own bed and wasn't even a bit scared. The next night I took him to his very first grown up haunted house and he was only startled once when a killer clown jumped out in front of him. He actually led the way through the house. This is the kid who's favorite movie at age 2 was The Evil Dead. Serial Killers are not born, they are made:)

WIN

Very true about that last part, might want to keep that in mind :wink. It's all fun and games until Lil' Johnny ends up in prison or killed after mowing down his whole school :tongue:.

• 2 weeks later...