What's the last movie you saw?

I refuse to see comic book movies, especially one about any of the "avengers", as I thought the avengers always sucked... (used to be a big comic nerd)

Ha maybe that's why it sucked never really got into marvel so I went in there without reading any captain america so for all I know the movie was dead on.

Ha maybe that's why it sucked never really got into marvel so I went in there without reading any captain america so for all I know the movie was dead on.

/nerd rant

I dont care how close to the story it was/wasnt. It was all cg crap and PROBABLY changed the storyline to be able to make it shorter/more enjoyable to mainstream audience. Also, the actors who played cap also played the human torch in the fantastic 4 movies, THAT pissed me off, you cant have 1 man play 2 super hero's.

I have had 2 first time views since I last posted in the thread.

Itacto- Was alright, interesting concept. I would watch it again, I liked the ending alot.

The Piano Tuner of Earthquakes-Slooooooooooooow movie, cool visuals but damn that was a hard one to sit through, very "Jordorsky". Was produced by Tery Gilliam :wub: and directed by the brothers Quay. It was interesting enough but I dunno if I will watch it again, maybe I just wasnt in an arthouse mood though, we will see.

Being the late person I am...I just saw the Watchmen for the first time last night.

I was so tired from the weekend that I did pass out for a good while, but my friends paused it for a bit until I woke up. :laugh: I seem to be becoming more notorious for falling asleep randomly...

Anywho, it was an excellent movie.

And holy shit is John hot.

And the Mars scene... :heart: