What's the last movie you saw?

The Cartel

I was shocked to see a mainstream reporter do a docusposé on two very powerful groups.

There are honest people in the media, it is just hard to find them.

To those of you who have Netflix, let me know if this link works.

The Cartel

If it does I'll link every time.

Be wary of the conservative (or leftist) who gets excited about fair reporting from the mainstream media.

If I want to learn how teachers unions are the source of all evil, I'll just turn on Fox News.

(Thank you for the tip though. Instant queue Netflix allowed me to check this out with great ease)

Edited to say---

ANYONE that thinks Chernobyl is a feminist is fucking retarded. Yeah I said the word retarded. Now the left and right (see Sarah Palin) can hate me. Anyone with a brain knows that Chernobyl is a radiation-filled man machine

who with her Cyborg partner Pest wreaks havoc on civilization.

Which begs the question, can one still love early Mel Gibson like Road Warrior and Mad Max as it was before he became a psychotic douchebag?

Edited by the eternal

Be wary of the conservative (or leftist) who gets excited about fair reporting from the mainstream media.

If I want to learn how teachers unions are the source of all evil, I'll just turn on Fox News.

(Thank you for the tip though. Instant queue Netflix allowed me to check this out with great ease)

This isn't just about the teacher unions either. This was showing politicians from both sides of the isle participating in the corruption.

I also like how it didn't focus on one type of school as being a viable alternative tho it did seem to slant towards public charter schools wile pointing out that academically some of them are no better than regular publics.

I cant stand the way FNC presents things. Then again I cant stand the others either. Commentary is not reporting.

Yes, Emily Browning. I've had a crush on her since Ghost Ship but it was Lemony Snickets that really sold it for me. :drool

omg I thought she looked fimilar....I thought she was so pretty in lemony snicket...I remember seeing that movie and thinking fuck I hope we see more of her

also omg seriously even for an action movie the action scenes in sucker punch were just not interesting!

Edited by wormsinwombs

Edited to say---

ANYONE that thinks Chernobyl is a feminist is fucking retarded. Yeah I said the word retarded. Now the left and right (see Sarah Palin) can hate me. Anyone with a brain knows that Chernobyl is a radiation-filled man machine

who with her Cyborg partner Pest wreaks havoc on civilization.

You also forgot to add that I can float in water for days upon weeks and I have a batting average that would make Bear Jew weep.

:grouphug: (As always, thank you for slobbing my INCREDIBLY huge penis. It causes my ego to spin MORE outrageously out of control, which my ego tells me is perfectly healthy.)

You also forgot to add that I can float in water for days upon weeks and I have a batting average that would make Bear Jew weep.

:grouphug: (As always, thank you for slobbing my huge penis. It causes my ego to spin MORE outrageously out of control, which my ego tells me is perfectly healthy.)

:grouphug: (As always, thank you for slobbing my INCREDIBLY huge penis. It causes my ego to spin MORE outrageously out of control, which my ego tells me is perfectly healthy.)

You ARE a feminazi, and whoever doesnt see it is retarded and clearly stroking your ego, lol.

But its ok, your the only one I can tolerate.

When Chuck Norris runs out of quotes, he visits www.chernobyl.com to plagiarize hers.

cannibal holocaust

awesome!! and to think half way through the movie I was like meh this isn't as gruesome as everyone says it is.

wild and wonderful whites of west Virginia

I just love this movie that's all I can say.

Its because its an older movie and is very nihilistic. That and the fact that it has a good amount of animals actually being killed.

But it is a great movie.

I have one request. It's a grammar request. This topic has been bothering me since it went up. Will someone please be so kind to change the topic from 'what is the last movie you seen' to 'what is the last movie you saw?' It's "you have seen" or "you saw," but not any jumble thereof. Thank you.

OMG you are my HERO.

the piggy and the turtle scene made me sad especially since they were real :(

The Turtle, Pig, Monkey, Snake, and Tarantula were all real. And I believe they had to kill 3 monkeys for the take. Although the people ate them so no biggy.

The Turtle, Pig, Monkey, Snake, and Tarantula were all real. And I believe they had to kill 3 monkeys for the take. Although the people ate them so no biggy.

ya I'm ok with the mokeys and shit cause they were killed really fast and they were eaten so its just like hunting lol but they kicked the piggy :(

Yay! Finally over a year later somebody changed the title! That person is my hero. :happy:

Awww don't tell me we're starting with the flattery again... :wub:.

Awww don't tell me we're starting with the flattery again... :wub:.

Dirty Dancing.

Unfortunately there are times when I am not allowed an opinion about what is played on the TV.

I take it there's a female in your life whom prohibits you from it?

I take it there's a female in your life whom prohibits you from it?

Which begs the question, can one still love early Mel Gibson like Road Warrior and Mad Max as it was before he became a psychotic douchebag?

First, you are misusing, as most everyone does, the phrase "begs the question." Begging the question is an error in logic where the conclusion of the argument is stated IN the argument as one of the propositions making up the argument.

As to your ACTUAL question: I find that separating a person's public acts, particularly his or her artistic work or political acts, from his or her private foibles very helpful. Otherwise, I would end up "hating" every author, musician, actor, or politician I currently admire [bukowski--ASSHOLE, Beethoven--ASSHOLE, Ralph Fiennes--ASSHOLE, FDR--ASSHOLE]. Secondly, keep in mind that just because these people are famous does NOT mean that they are anything other than human, and not humble monk-like future saint human either, but human like those members of your family you would rather disown, just like the rest of us. Except they're famous.

Burlesque with Christina Aguilera. I was better then I expected. Went into it expected that I was just going to see some half naked ladies dancing and singing (always a good time) but I actually enjoyed the story, though it was predictable.

Police state 1, 2 and 3.

I kinda wish I hadn't go bombarded with so much I couldn't keep up.

But that's OK, next time ill sit down with a pencil in my lap and take notes so I can research and go...

True, true, bull shit, bull shit, bull shit, true, bull shit, "true bull shit", bull shit.

This cheesy but not bad 1970s horror flick

The Severed Arm

That's hilarious, this movie gave me very ridiculous nightmares when I was 5. My brother was 15 and thought it would be funny to have me watch horror movies before Mom got home. Boy was she pissed. LOL. I watch them all again as an adult and then called him to tell him what an ass he was for making me watch such cheezy horror movies.