What's the last movie you saw?

Honestly, I have to check out your imdb list again.

I should've just copied into a word doc.

I just remember your love of the turtles making me giggle.

There were some other craptastic sets mingled in with some good shit.

Just read up on Flame and Citron---looks fucking awesome!

All these people say, although contemporary, it has a noir look to it.

Love old film noir--need to see more of it.

Also own Inland Empire,

as well as Blue Velvet, Wild At Heart, Mullholland Drive,

Eraserhead, and I'm sure others I can't think of right now.

Lynch is great being weird but also good at playing it straight (Elephant Man, Straight Story)

He's a genius, when he feels like doing something.

Everyone should try to get into Lynch at some point.

Yea, Flame and Citron was very good, I dont own it but I got to rent it.

I do have several bad/childish/cheesy/mindless movies, they are usually the movies I watch on my birthday or while drinking, or after I get done watching a marathon of serious stuff. Sort of "Brain Cool Down" movies.

I really should update my IMDB stuff, im sure there are a bunch of movies I dont have on there...

BTW Last movie I watched was "Twilight Zone The Movie". It was good, the opening was AWESOME!!!

The Burning and The Road to El Dorado. The former was a crappy horror movie with some occasional decent gore. The latter was an amusing but overall average animated flick with a hot Latina.

All in all, I haven't seen a particularly good movie since last year...

The Burning and The Road to El Dorado. The former was a crappy horror movie with some occasional decent gore. The latter was an amusing but overall average animated flick with a hot Latina.

All in all, I haven't seen a particularly good movie since last year...

I Have always wanted to see "The Burning"...Apparently it has a big following.

Saw Sucker Punch last night, it opened on my birthday ^.^. I can't wait to get the sound track, AWESOME. Movie was good too.

Cool. I've been wanting to see that movie since I heard about it last year. Hopefully I can find some time over the next couple of weeks.

Cool. I've been wanting to see that movie since I heard about it last year. Hopefully I can find some time over the next couple of weeks.

I think its worth seeing again, and my girl Jo agreed. When you get a chance to catch it let me know what you think? ^.^

People want me to see Sucker Punch and keep pressuring me to do so, but I would rather swallow glass and shoot it in action packed slo-mo in a skimpy outfit than have to sit through it. Any advice? Was it as terrible and guy oriented as I figure it will be, or will I be able to sit through it? I read the synopsis, and still nothing interested me, I actually looked at the whole scenery, which looks very steampunkdustrial, and still it does nothing for me :laugh:. I might just have to bite the bullet and see it eventually, even though there's nothing I can't stand more than wasting a good 120 minutes of my life I am unable to ever get back.

So synopsis...a movie worth watching if you don't have a dick and find females to be unattractive, or silly girls in skimpy clothing with girly names running around fighting monsters and shooting guns in slo-mo? Reeeeeally hoping for the former, but have a feeling it falls along the lines of the latter.

People want me to see Sucker Punch and keep pressuring me to do so, but I would rather swallow glass and shoot it in action packed slo-mo in a skimpy outfit than have to sit through it. Any advice? Was it as terrible and guy oriented as I figure it will be, or will I be able to sit through it? I read the synopsis, and still nothing interested me, I actually looked at the whole scenery, which looks very steampunkdustrial, and still it does nothing for me :laugh:. I might just have to bite the bullet and see it eventually, even though there's nothing I can't stand more than wasting a good 120 minutes of my life I am unable to ever get back.

So synopsis...a movie worth watching if you don't have a dick and find females to be unattractive, or silly girls in skimpy clothing with girly names running around fighting monsters and shooting guns in slo-mo? Reeeeeally hoping for the former, but have a feeling it falls along the lines of the latter.

Edited by Chernobyl

Cherny, honestly I liked the movie but from what I do know of you, I wouldn't suggest it. I mean the scenery is great and I really enjoyed the sound track but the movie itself really is just "silly girls in skimpy clothing with girly names running around fighting monsters and shooting guns in slo-mo". Don't get me wrong there is an underlying storyline but its over powered by the action, I would have prefered it a litlte more balanced but all in all I would see it again, still not a movie I think YOU would prefer.

Sound like you are describing a fan boys wet dream.

Looks like I wont be bothering with it and that's coming from a guy who treats is comics and anime collections like they are the one ring.LOL

Sound like you are describing a fan boys wet dream.

Looks like I wont be bothering with it and that's coming from a guy who treats is comics and anime collections like they are the one ring.LOL

I know, and I'm SICKOFGETTINGCALLED"FEMINIST" for my views! Let me explain: Not only do I NOT care if women are "subjugated" or presented in a "demeaning manner", I actually think that shit is hilarious. It's that I am not attracted to females PERIOD. So if this movie is nothing but skimp on tits, with action scenes I could derive from much better movies like ohhh 300 (guys killing other guys with no shirts on is A+ in the Chernobylary), I'm going to pass.

I've gotten so much slack for being "feminist" for not wanting to see this movie. I think it's funny because men always pull out the word "feminist" on women who don't want to dive face first in a pile of vagina, when really it's just that we don't like vagina.

I know, and I'm SICKOFGETTINGCALLED"FEMINIST" for my views! Let me explain: Not only do I NOT care if women are "subjugated" or presented in a "demeaning manner", I actually think that shit is hilarious. It's that I am not attracted to females PERIOD. So if this movie is nothing but skimp on tits, with action scenes I could derive from much better movies like ohhh 300 (guys killing other guys with no shirts on is A+ in the Chernobylary), I'm going to pass.

I've gotten so much slack for being "feminist" for not wanting to see this movie. I think it's funny because men always pull out the word "feminist" on women who don't want to dive face first in a pile of vagina, when really it's just that we don't like vagina.

Edited by Chernobyl

Cherny, honestly I liked the movie but from what I do know of you, I wouldn't suggest it. I mean the scenery is great and I really enjoyed the sound track but the movie itself really is just "silly girls in skimpy clothing with girly names running around fighting monsters and shooting guns in slo-mo". Don't get me wrong there is an underlying storyline but its over powered by the action, I would have prefered it a litlte more balanced but all in all I would see it again, still not a movie I think YOU would prefer.

Thank you for your honesty! I owe you a high five :wink:. I'm glad you enjoyed the movie yourself though :thumbsup:

Thank you for your honesty! I owe you a high five :wink:. I'm glad you enjoyed the movie yourself though :thumbsup:
Edited by Chernobyl

Spoken like a true Libertarianist.

Want the truth?> only thing good about it was the visuals. Everything else was pretty stupid. Also on a side note, SO SICK OF THE GIRL POWER SHIT.

just saw suckerpunch...it was meh only good thing about that movie was the hot lead.

Yes, Emily Browning. I've had a crush on her since Ghost Ship but it was Lemony Snickets that really sold it for me. :drool

the movie itself really is just "silly girls in skimpy clothing with girly names running around fighting monsters and shooting guns in slo-mo".

Sounds amazing! :thumbsup:

Sounds amazing! :thumbsup:

Hope you enjoy it then :). I didn't knock it, just hate the fact that they're trying to put it under the guise of being an actual movie, when it appears to be what I said in my previous post. Glad I got some confirmations from other people that it is indeed garbage-wrapped-in-tits, even though I have a feeling I'm still going to be forced to sit through it, regardless of whether I want to or not :laugh:. Only part I hate about living with four guys.

Hope you enjoy it then :). I didn't knock it, just hate the fact that they're trying to put it under the guise of being an actual movie, when it appears to be what I said in my previous post. Glad I got some confirmations from other people that it is indeed garbage-wrapped-in-tits, even though I have a feeling I'm still going to be forced to sit through it, regardless of whether I want to or not :laugh:. Only part I hate about living with four guys.