What's the last movie you saw?

Wrath of the Titans. It was ok. Wouldn't recommend it really though. (I just like getting the F out of the house and going to the movies regardless) (anybody lives near westland (or doesnt mind driving, here as my car is a POS, even going to CC is getting way too risky) and wants to go , just let me know, If im not feelin sick I'm GTG)

• 4 weeks later...

My sister and I took my mom to see Dark Shadows, it wasn't all that great. I wouldn't recommend it, the plot had holes in it, and all the good parts are the parts you see during the trailer.

Didn't realize it was out already. From the trailer I thought it was just a goofball movie, plot? whats that? hehe. I wasnt execting much though. Good to hear you could take mom to see that though, my mom would probably not even be able to sit through anything with even "comical" vampires or a horror theme. (Yeah shes uptight that much, not becasue its "scary" but becasue its "demonic" >.>)

good to see you on the board btw.

Interview with a Vampire. Netflixing it up!

For a second I thought i was seeing things , or had missed a remake. (used to be a Netflix fanatic, and pushed it actually here on the board, but now I'm more of a uh... Pirate, i mean .. uhh... legally borrowing only person! *hides pirate hat*

• 2 weeks later...

the avengers-its f*@king awesome! best movie ever

has had a lot of good reviews. I'll have to see it before it leaves the theaters. Seen most all the movies and was a fan of the comics as a younger person.

(although Prometheus will be first on my list short term)

• 1 month later...