What's the last movie you saw?

Falling Down, one of my all time favs. Obviously i never watch any new movies, i just watch the same old ones over and over and over... i am a relic from the past.

Next i'm gonna watch Requiem For A Dream, a classic disturbing subject matter kind of movie that i know an love... and it has a catchy music tune as well as some wonderful sound effects.

Is that a joke...? its a german movie...

I believe so. Its all about some Nazi zombies and everything is in German subtitled in English. What it officially says on the movie title is "Dead Sno"

Edited by Reaper

I believe so. Its all about some Nazi zombies and everything is in German subtitled in English. What it officially says on the movie title is "Dead Sno"

I know, I own the special edition of it, I was asking you if you were joking.

the original title is actually "Dod Sno"

I know, I own the special edition of it, I was asking you if you were joking.

the original title is actually "Dod Sno"

Ah thats right now that I went back and looked at it. I had wondered at first if I downloaded the right one lol.

Couple Jet Li movies I saw recently: Tai Chi Masters (by torrent. actually titled :Twin Warriors" I believe)

Once upon a time in China. Just saw part 1 (of 6) so far, but it's a great martial arts movie with a really cool story based in the mid to late 1800's and has a lot to do with the westernization of China.

Recently got The Devil's Backbone, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I hear it's neato. I'm a huge horror fan. Also been into a lot of the freaky Japanese horror stuff for a while too.

If you're into crazy over-the-top gore/action campy stuff, check out "The Machine Girl" (actually a really good movie in spite of the campy insane gore), and "Tokyo Gore Police" (yes it is as ridiculous as it sounds, but awesome). These aren't horror, just fun.

Not really a movie per say, but it was a dvd... i last watched season one of "The Mighty Boosh" its hilarious and i don't ever get tired of it. Allthough seasons 2 & 3 have a bit funnier material, theres still some great scenes and some one-liner comedy gems in season 1.

Give this show a chance to grow on you and it will, when i first watched it i thought it was absurd and dumb like alot of low budget british comedy, but it has grown on me over time and is now one of my favorite funny ha ha shows to watch.

Couple Jet Li movies I saw recently: Tai Chi Masters (by torrent. actually titled :Twin Warriors" I believe)

Once upon a time in China. Just saw part 1 (of 6) so far, but it's a great martial arts movie with a really cool story based in the mid to late 1800's and has a lot to do with the westernization of China.

Recently got The Devil's Backbone, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I hear it's neato. I'm a huge horror fan. Also been into a lot of the freaky Japanese horror stuff for a while too.

If you're into crazy over-the-top gore/action campy stuff, check out "The Machine Girl" (actually a really good movie in spite of the campy insane gore), and "Tokyo Gore Police" (yes it is as ridiculous as it sounds, but awesome). These aren't horror, just fun.

Devils Backbone is neat!

And MAchine Girl/Tokyo Gor Police are neat as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty...

Last night we first watched The Lost Boys. Which was full of 80's cheesy goodness. :laugh: I liked it...but it was a good laugh at certain parts.

And then we watched Quills...which, go figure!, I was able to pay attention to! :p Its a miracle!

I actually really enjoyed that movie. It just had quite a few moments that upset me, though. Completely ruined the love story I was hoping for. Bahh!

Alrighty...

Last night we first watched The Lost Boys. Which was full of 80's cheesy goodness. :laugh: I liked it...but it was a good laugh at certain parts.

And then we watched Quills...which, go figure!, I was able to pay attention to! :p Its a miracle!

I actually really enjoyed that movie. It just had quite a few moments that upset me, though. Completely ruined the love story I was hoping for. Bahh!

PSH, baby!