What's the last movie you saw?

I'm late, but my ma would never let me watch it when I was younger for fear that I would became exactly what I amm now;* "scary"

lol.

The Crow.

Without a doubt one of the best movies I've seen!

Brandon Lee was amazing, and the classic action, was like..

Not the common resurrection film!

&&

500 Days of Summer

definitely a reaally good one. It's out of the normidary [my word lol]

and Zooey Deschanel is hot :)

WTWTA (Where the Wild Things Are)

AMAZING....if Avatar gets an Oscar over this movie, I'm gonna take a sideways steaming shyt on Cameron's Lawn in protest.

Where the Wild things are was not only better acted and directed, but the CGI work was much more impressive. Ok, yes, Cameron make real humans look like aliens....whoopdie doo....Spike Jonzes and Crew SEEMLESSLY intergrated CGI head work onto foam bodies.

Also...few child actors have been as impressive as Max Record, the young boy that did an AMAZING job with Max, the main character of the book. Plus, who can bash at the great glee hearing the voices of James Gandolfini, Forrest Whitaker, and Catherine O'Hara as some of the "Wild Things".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Paranormal Activity:

Biggest waste of an hour and a half of my life..... very disspointing and yet i somehow new it was gonna have that whole Blair Witch thing going.... :bomb_ie:

No it's different. There's no bitch running through the woods screaming "Josh, Josh, Josh"..It wasn't even scary.

Anyhow, I tortured myself the other night and watched Twilight: New Moon. What can I say? I was bored and I was too lazy to pull out Pimp Chronicles. It was gawd-awful.

• 3 weeks later...

Clash of the Titans (2010):

Needs: LOTS more Ralph Fines (best acting in movie) as Hades; Some better full on shots of the Kraken.

Has: bad acting (yes, I am looking at you Liam Neison), un-needed characters (seriously, was the made-from-wood guy even ness? talk about fodder), stuff that just doesn't happen (how in HELL do you instantly mirror the inside of a shield that is made from PURE scorpion scale?), and coincedences that make NO sense (Pegasus arrives JUST in time, ala Van Helsing timing).

In whole: Someone watched Van Helsing and Disney's Hercules WAY too much before deciding to make this movie. Little acting, Too much eye candy, which buries any actual possiblity of a decent story.