Comfort food? What't yours?

Aralis

Whats your comfort food? You buy or make it when your feeling lonely or depressed or just wanna get something for just you to eat when your alone. Its the food you crave and seems to make things better.

Mine is Little Ceasar's stromboli with bacon, ham, pepperoni and mushrooms! Gawd that is good shit! :grin

Edited by Aralis

Damn. I don't really have one.

Despite what most skinny people think, not all fat people sit around chomping bon-bons all day long. I actually undereat. It's my lack of activity and a fubared thyroid that keeps the damned pounds on my bod.

So, basically, I don't really use food in that manner. I tried hard to think of something, but I really never go to food when I need comfort. Matter of fact, I totally lose my appetite in times of stress.

If I had to come up with an answer, I'd probably say soup. Since I end up without an appetite, I know I can at least get some kind of nourishment from a nice, hot bowl of soup. And if I had to choose just one soup, it would be Mrs. Grass' Noodle Soup. That was standard in my childhood when we got sick - Vernors to drink and Mrs. Grass'.

You know, neither are even available down here? The closest I can find (for the soup) is a Lipton Noodle soup. It's not bad, but it sure ain't Mrs. Grass'. 9UWH4.jpg

OMG - I LOVE that flavor!!!

And I do believe it's about their highest calorie flavor, too.

Who gives a damn. Gimme my Phish Food!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, yes it is.. that's why it's so effective. The cholesterol clogs up the holes in my heart... :wink

I am not big on ice cream like most people but when I do buy some it is usually Ben and Jerry's!  They are the best!  I really like the brownie chocolate one.  Phish food is real yum too!! :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like Cherry Garcia too.. mmmmmmm. Now I need to go get some!

Guest Megalicious

DELTACO!!!! BUT YOU GUYS DONT HAVE DELTACO HERE !!!! Well not yet anyway .. I believe they are buliding one in dearborn YES !!!! I miss it sooooo much lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...