What Beatles Song Are You?

punk_princess

http://www.blogthings.com/whatbeatlessongareyouquiz/

You Are "All You Need is Love"

You are compassionate, kind, and giving. You truly believe that love can heal the world.

In some ways, you are a bit of hippie. You think that peace is still very undervalued in this world.

You feel like people make life too complex. Happiness is often as simple as just allowing yourself to be happy.

There isn't much people really need in this life. If you're truly loved, then you're lucky.

You Are "Across the Universe"

across.png

You are spiritual, deep, and at peace. You try to keep life in perspective.

You can't help but realize how small you are in the universe. You're just thankful you exist.

You tend to be a stream of consciousness thinker. You just let your thoughts flow, even when they don't make sense initially.

You trust your intuition to guide you. You know that whatever is in your heart is right and true.

Blogthings: If Quizzes Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Take Quizzes

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...I wanted to be Savoy Truffle! *pouts*

love.png

You are compassionate, kind, and giving. You truly believe that love can heal the world.

In some ways, you are a bit of hippie. You think that peace is still very undervalued in this world.

You feel like people make life too complex. Happiness is often as simple as just allowing yourself to be happy.There isn't much people really need in this life. If you're truly loved, then you're lucky.

I mean, yeah man.... ;)

Edited by Miranda

You Are Helter Skelter

skelter.png

You are loud, rebellious, and prone to make a bit of a scene.

You have major problems with authority. You hate being told what to do.

You are independent and adventurous. Life is a wild ride, and you aren't afraid to jump on the roller coaster.

You are outrageous, honest, and sometimes shocking. You say what you feel and expect the same of others.

Blogthings: Waste Time at Work!

across.png

You can't help but realize how small you are in the universe. You're just thankful you exist.

You tend to be a stream of consciousness thinker. You just let your thoughts flow, even when they don't make sense initially.

You trust your intuition to guide you. You know that whatever is in your heart is right and true.

You Are Helter Skelter

You are independent and adventurous. Life is a wild ride, and you aren't afraid to jump on the roller coaster.

You are outrageous, honest, and sometimes shocking. You say what you feel and expect the same of others.

Edited by pheramoans

across.png

Blogthings: We're Not Shrinks, But We Play Them On the Internet

I dunno...I always thought of myself as more of a "Blackbird" sort of person.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

across.png

across.png

I dunno...I always thought of myself as more of a "Blackbird" sort of person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ERnT1X9HPw

FIXED

I like Helter Skelter, but I get so frustrated dealing with people that hide shit and put up fronts, this is one of my theme songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBOUZT_5ODc

What was wrong with that? I'm having troubles with the new FF, let me know what isn't working!

It was perfect except the fact that it was one of my favorite Beatles songs being killed by Sarah Maclaughlin.

"FIXED" as I've seen others do it on the board is a snarky way of changing someone else's words or media content to fit what they like.

grusskarte_sorry.jpg

It was perfect except the fact that it was one of my favorite Beatles songs being killed by Sarah Maclaughlin.

"FIXED" as I've seen others do it on the board is a snarky way of changing someone else's words or media content to fit what they like.

grusskarte_sorry.jpg

:hrhr: No worries, t.e.

I didn't even notice your slight change of refrain, as I have too many other things on my mind. Expect a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

love.png

You feel like people make life too complex. Happiness is often as simple as just allowing yourself to be happy.

There isn't much people really need in this life. If you're truly loved, then you're lucky.

Had to take the damned thing twice...both work perfectly well alone; but if you put them together, it REALLY sais, "REV."

You Are Helter Skelter

skelter.png

You have major problems with authority.

You hate being told what to do.

You are independent and adventurous.

Life is a wild ride, and you aren't afraid to jump on the roller coaster.

You Are Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

lucy.png

You are creative, imaginative, and more than a little trippy.

You see the world with an artist's eye.

Sometimes the craziest little details inspire or amuse you.

You can get lost in your own daydreams, which can be vivid, colorful, and downright bizarre.

You're drawn toward imaginary worlds and outlandish thoughts.

You like to play with ideas, even when the results are a bit strange.

Guest Megalicious

You Are I Want to Hold Your Hand

hand.png

You are sweet, expressive, and the truest romantic around.

Love inspires you, and you're the type of person who always has a muse.

You are good at expressing yourself. You are quite a verbal charmer.

You could woo anyone into falling in love with you. You wouldn't fall for just anyone though.

Blogthings: Take a Quiz. Annoy Your Friends.

Okay .....

• 3 weeks later...

You Are Helter Skelter

skelter.png

Blogthings: If Quizzes Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Take Quizzes

love.png

You Are Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

lucy.png

You are creative, imaginative, and more than a little trippy.

You see the world with an artist's eye. Sometimes the craziest little details inspire or amuse you.

You can get lost in your own daydreams, which can be vivid, colorful, and downright bizarre.

You're drawn toward imaginary worlds and outlandish thoughts. You like to play with ideas, even when the results are a bit strange.

Work is Hard. Time for Blogthings!

doesnt this fit me so well

Edited by Constantin

love.png

Blogthings: Cheaper Than a Therapist

Well, it could be worse....could have been Octopus' Garden.

You are Helter Skelter

skelter.png

Edited by Der Nister

You are Helter Skelter

skelter.png

You Are Helter Skelter

skelter.png