Case of not so lucky

wait, she said she feel asleep.. I couldn't understand what the tattoo guy was saying... something about her dad stopped by the shop?

I think she looks cool.. but eh.. whatever. i couldn't do it... the scars from having them removed is gonna be far greater than the tattoos themselves, because its on the face....

Finally, she admits the truth.

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0...from=public_rss

June 23, 2009 10:16am

A teen girl who claimed 56 stars were tattooed on her on her face as she slept has admitted she was awake the whole time - and lied because her father was "furious". Kimberley Vlaminck had insisted she dozed off after asking the tattooist for just three small stars – then woke in horror to find her face was covered.

The Belgian blamed the Flemish-speaking tattooist for not being able to understand her French and English instructions.

Amid a frenzy of media attention, she then pledged to sue the tattoo artist, Rouslan Toumaniantz, for the $15,000 she needed for laser surgery to have them removed. She said after the tattooing last week: "It is terrible for me. I cannot go out on to the street. I look like a freak." But the 18-year-old has finally confessed she did not fall asleep, that she wanted all the stars and was "fully aware" of what Mr Toumaniantz was doing, reports The UK's Daily Telegraph.

Ms Vlaminck told a Dutch TV crew: "I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them. But when my father saw them, he was furious. So I said I fell asleep and the that the tattooist made a mistake."

Finally, she admits the truth.

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0...from=public_rss

June 23, 2009 10:16am

A teen girl who claimed 56 stars were tattooed on her on her face as she slept has admitted she was awake the whole time - and lied because her father was "furious". Kimberley Vlaminck had insisted she dozed off after asking the tattooist for just three small stars – then woke in horror to find her face was covered.

The Belgian blamed the Flemish-speaking tattooist for not being able to understand her French and English instructions.

Amid a frenzy of media attention, she then pledged to sue the tattoo artist, Rouslan Toumaniantz, for the $15,000 she needed for laser surgery to have them removed. She said after the tattooing last week: "It is terrible for me. I cannot go out on to the street. I look like a freak." But the 18-year-old has finally confessed she did not fall asleep, that she wanted all the stars and was "fully aware" of what Mr Toumaniantz was doing, reports The UK's Daily Telegraph.

Ms Vlaminck told a Dutch TV crew: "I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them. But when my father saw them, he was furious. So I said I fell asleep and the that the tattooist made a mistake."

I knew it...you can not SLEEP with poking on the face. NOT ON THE FACE!

O_M_G has fallen asleep on me, "in the chair"...it always on the back.

• 2 weeks later...