What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

That I shouldn't mix friendship and buisness

Big no-no!

I'm remembering things from last nite- mainly Dejah's macaw doing the Robot Chicken theme, and the Flying Wish Lantern we launched. Of course the wish I wrote on it was the most pathetic weak-ass thing I could've possibly come up with. It prolly tainted everyone else's wishes with its pitiful lameness. But the lantern looked sweet as hell floating up into the night sky.

Guest Megalicious

Big no-no!

I'm remembering things from last nite- mainly Dejah's macaw doing the Robot Chicken theme, and the Flying Wish Lantern we launched. Of course the wish I wrote on it was the most pathetic weak-ass thing I could've possibly come up with. It prolly tainted everyone else's wishes with its pitiful lameness. But the lantern looked sweet as hell floating up into the night sky.

I NEED A FLYING WISH LANTERN!!!!

Mine and the eternal's one year wedding anniversary is going to be fantastic!

I honestly never knew you two were married. I just thought you two were dating. I am calling out to my angels to ensure your anniversary is special.

I NEED A FLYING WISH LANTERN!!!!

OK...I'd never heard of this before, so I googled it.

It's the same thing as a Montgolfier balloon (which I did know about). Aren't these dangerous? :hrhr: With my luck, I'd start a gigantic forest or field fire.

OK...I'd never heard of this before, so I googled it.

It's the same thing as a Montgolfier balloon (which I did know about). Aren't these dangerous? :hrhr: With my luck, I'd start a gigantic forest or field fire.

The fuel doesn't last that long, but they get high enough that by the time it lands, after the fuel is exhausted, it's not gonna start any fires. Now, I wouldn't launch one on a windy night, or in the middle of a forest, or during brush fire season... but with a modicum of common sense, they're safe.

I'm thinking that I may want to sleep with Brown Bess close by, tonight-- if I sleep at all. My ex is sending me wack texts again..and every time he starts up again, he just sounds crazier and crazier.

I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS!!! :X :X :X:rant:

Edited by jynxxxedangel

Thinking I am happy for Dragonluv!

But mainly contemplating all the old friends/scenesters who have gone to join the ancestors in the past few years: Russ H., Tatha C., Rainbow, Larissa S., Phil H. and more...

Thank you. I am sorry for being so late to respond. Lately, I been starting to read threads, but never finish them. It hard for me to explain.

I am thinking that I am very out of it. I am also thinking that I need to pray.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic