What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I have be thinking about moving to Austin Texas to persue Burlesque and  dance training at Austin's school of burlesque.  

My stage name is Desdemona Blades among others I will post them in a another post wish me some luck guys I hope everybody is okay and gets better from their winter illnesses.  

Edited by DevilishLustyDesires

On 2/15/2018 at 2:32 AM, DevilishLustyDesires said:

I have be thinking about moving to Austin Texas to persue Burlesque and  dance training at Austin's school of burlesque.  

My stage name is Desdemona Blades among others I will post them in a another post wish me some luck guys I hope everybody is okay and gets better from their winter illnesses.  

That sounds great. I like your outlook on this.

Wow, I can't believe I got all of that tedious paperwork filled out, copied and prepped to go.

MiDHHS Determination letter
DMC Blood Test Form
Student Progress Report
DPS Field Trip
Literacy Fair Schedule
International Essay Contest Application
Michigan Middle School Essay Consent Form
Michigan Middle School Essay Criteria Sheet
DPS Events Calendar

Much of the stuff going on in the world today is due to how easily we allow and accept wrong things as good.  Then, once the rotten has become considered a tasty morsel, people look around and complain about how bad and terrible things are now. 

Words have power, regardless of how much you try to redefine it.  The word is still empowered with it's true meaning.  Behaviors are the same.  We accept rude and cruel attitudes, passing them off with statements such as,

"Oh, that's just the way they are just ignore them",

or

"It's just a joke, a prank.  It's funny."

or

"Its a free country",

We have excused so much that we are now inundated with the fruits of our labor, whether it be for good or ill.

This is a good saying:

"It's not really our job to change ourself. It's our job to agree with God and to stay in the Word in that area. As you feed yourself with the Word of God, that spiritual part of you will get stronger than that fleshly part of you and God will give you victory!"  #JoyceQuote

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic