StormKnight

What Are You Thinking?

16,229 posts in this topic

I wish Disney would air programing that shows young people that no matter what, their family has their back.  It would be nice to see an episode of a kids show portraying families working together instead of the kids always lying to the grown-ups. 

:dry:

I think I can't wait for this deep freeze to be over.  I wasn't nearly as prepared for it this time around as I have been all these years.  I ran out of time taking care of other business and now I'm paying the price. :cold:

You know your a paranormal geek when you get excited that your office is inside an old, abandoned, haunted psychiatric institution:)

Edited by kat

5 hours ago, kat said:

You know your a paranormal geek when you get excited that your office is inside an old, abandoned, haunted psychiatric institution:)

:jamin

Ice Cream Cake!  Ice Cream Cake!  Ice Cream Cake!  Ice Cream Cake!  Ice Cream Cake!  Ice Cream Cake!  Ice Cream Cake!  Ice Cream Cake!  Ice Cream Cake!  Ice Cream Cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jamin:peanutbutterjellytime:

Wow, Today is National Pizza Day.  I did not know that when I ordered two large pizzas to go from The Red Apple last night.

:pizza:

I just didn't want to have to worry about what was for dinner during the snow that was reported to fall.

Because there is never just one way to do a particular type of project, it feels like 90% of my time is spent on the possible "How-To's" more so than the "Do's" of a build.