What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

2 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Maybe too much sugar?  Or maybe some left over influence from Japan?

I was like this long before Japan...thus my comment about what happened in my early teens...see several posts above.

Sometimes it definitely feels like a curse.  Maybe someone was secretly getting back at me by making me sound like a crazy person.  Or maybe it was the universe's way of making me "kid friendly"...:hrhr:

All the time / energy / money (ok i dont have money, i have rapidly diminishing credit) that im spending/using to build this ecommerce website wont work out and ill jump off a cliff. *tries to keep at it* 

Must be up to liike 150 hours working on it or something, and im just barely getting started. Crazy how much work it takes.

HOUSESPIRAL.COM

is were its at as of right now.

6 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

All the time / energy / money (ok i dont have money, i have rapidly diminishing credit) that im spending/using to build this ecommerce website wont work out and ill jump off a cliff. *tries to keep at it* 

Must be up to liike 150 hours working on it or something, and im just barely getting started. Crazy how much work it takes.

HOUSESPIRAL.COM

is were its at as of right now.

Looks better than what I was expecting.  My only note, at the moment, is the "mission statement".  4 instances of "Its" should read "It's".

In anime, when there's a character suffering from personal issues, the viewing audience actually cares about the journey that poor tragic character takes to resolve their situation.

The real life person gets..."no body cares..."

...I think I'm just having a moment...

Edited by TronRP

Don't let fear rule you.  Forgive, trust GOD, then move forward.  Fear destroys, holding people captive, stealing the peace that delivers and keeps you free.

Phobia is "an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something."

In Christ there is no fear.

Perfect Love cast out all fear.

GOD is Perfect Love.

Well, my -new- closing date.. is Friday, October the 6th.. but! We get the keys that day to our new house! so we have Saturday and Sunday bto gtfo! I am too ready. I won't miss this hole at all! Tron, you know the skinny of when to move what, like no one else. Stu said he can do something over the weekend too.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic