What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Wow, the faster I work, the faster time flies.  I spent all day on financial solutions.  Now it's the end of the day and absolutely nothing else is done...but having a bit of financial security for a half second is worth the work. :coffee:

The kids being out of school is messing with my daily perception.  I mistook Friday for Saturday.  The Monchichis actually have a prior engagement for today, but I was trying to dictate everyone's time.  I actually had to stop and take a step back, slow down and look at everything.  Now I can make a better decision about stuff....

31 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said:

Maybe best Gift for Tronlodites (made up word, mine) is a calendar? :wink

Can't help but believe that has something to do with me.

Yeah, we spent since 10am still trying to make something work, but I guess everyone misconnected so I will definitely take the blame on this one.  Every time I commit to something I have an anxiety attack about wasting people's time which is one of the things that stops me from putting myself out there.

I was also in a celebratory mode last night because I managed to pay off my truck way ahead of time.  The companies involved were padding my bill by nearly $100 every 30 days with over $800 of something called "Other".  I got rid of that entire situation as of 6pm Wednesday night on July 5th.  I forgot to take my "step back" and recollect myself before diving headlong into something else, but I was feeling good...needless to say.

blushing smiley 042713.JPG

Ok...so do I drop kick this HP printer out the back door (now that it's been rendered obsolete thanks to Windows 10 :dry:) or do I just go all "Office Space" on it!!!

*shakes fist at universe...again*

4 hours ago, TronRP said:

Ok...so do I drop kick this HP printer out the back door (now that it's been rendered obsolete thanks to Windows 10 :dry:) or do I just go all "Office Space" on it!!!

*shakes fist at universe...again*

I would ask Chris? He said Start here. https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/ Make sure your drivers are good. Then it depends on what you have if you were here.. 

<looks at clock> He could say more.. See you soon. :happy:

Feeling a bit jaded.  Thought I was awake, but no...asleep.  Got the boy off to summer school with a new added afternoon program sponsored through the City of Detroit Parks and Recreation Program.  Then took another hour to put out a fire with my insurance company...fortunately, that went well.  Then got mugged by all the girls being cuddly and cute...:cat::cat::cat:

Just woke up thinking I was relaying a foundation for my sister's house...:huh:

48 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said:

I would ask Chris? He said Start here. https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/ Make sure your drivers are good. Then it depends on what you have if you were here.. 

<looks at clock> He could say more.. See you soon. :happy:

When I get finished there, I will see if that site works for what I need because the software stated it only goes as high as Windows XP.  Window 10 tried to do a "fix" for it and now the printer/scanner only works when it feels like it and then only saves in "Bitmap".  The program shuts off after the 3ird scanning. 

Also, I should see you in a bit...:biggrin:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic