What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

13 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said:

The boy has lost his mind.. He apologizes one minute then informs Dad that he "has to" go get  ice cream because there is nothing in the house for his dessert. It seems to me that his brain is broke. He's sitting in his room trying to figure out a way out of the corner he's painted himself into.

Yep. Here too. Makes me feel like... large.7y5jjw4_-Resolucion_de_Escritorio-

I can't believe I have literally been awake all night thanks to the girls...got up to a strange sound just now and found a racoon peeking at me through my kitchen window.  All I could think was, "Oh great, now I have racoons!" 

Yay!  I caught me a Slinky :cat:.  He couldn't get back out of the raccoon barricade, so at least I know where he's sleeping for right now.  The barricade will be removed at sun up.  If he is still here, he can leave at that time.

Still testing to ensure that raccoons can't get in, however.

I got hired today at a nursing home right on spot. The pay is bad...but ANY $$$ per hour is better than no dollars per hour and no job, sitting around doing nothing plus I actually give a shit about our aging population so whatever. I'm grateful to have gotten a job with the shit storm hitting.

Edited by kat

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:40 AM, TronRP said:

I can't believe I have literally been awake all night thanks to the girls...got up to a strange sound just now and found a racoon peeking at me through my kitchen window.  All I could think was, "Oh great, now I have racoons!" 

78c85df3a3acba3d5f5dada482553647.jpg

On 6/8/2017 at 6:59 PM, kat said:

I got hired today at a nursing home right on spot. The pay is bad...but ANY $$$ per hour is better than no dollars per hour and no job, sitting around doing nothing plus I actually give a shit about our aging population so whatever. I'm grateful to have gotten a job with the shit storm hitting.

Yay!!!

:animier:

*doing a money dance*

Thinking how much fun it is going to be when we tell the Apartment office that we need an electrician to come out to see why half the upstairs doesn't have power suddenly.  1 circuit breaker for the whole upstairs and a few outlets still have power so I know nothing tripped.

Turns out the wires to the outlet plug into slots in the back instead of using the screw on sides.  A wire somehow worked it's way loose so it killed the power to the rest of the upstairs although the outlet with the loose wire still worked.  The neutral wire was still connected to keep that outlet working but had come loose on the other side of the outlet in effect disconnecting the other outlets.  Maintenance had it fixed in about 20 mins.  15 mins to track problem and 5 mins to fix.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic