What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

8 hours ago, TronRP said:

Can't believe I was so distracted with everything I need to get started today that I accidentally stuck a hot rag on my eyeball...unfortunately I don't have time to slow down, so I have to take care of it on the fly.

Still won't use eye drops, eh?

Somebody up there somewhere hates me.  After getting the car fixed some idiot speeding decided to swerve to avoid a car making a left turn and clips the car.  Now I have to find someone who can do body work and find a way to buy the parts.  Driver's side headlight is still there but the clip that holds it in place is broke but the headlight assembly is pretty much jammed in place.  And the extension piece that slides into the body is also broke.  I can order the parts online cheap surprisingly but affording it and finding someone who knows what they are doing to put them on is another problem.  I swear, I should just give up.

I think "NEWEST MEMBER olica" might be a spammer...I could be wrong, but when you first join a forum, I find it strange that you would be telling perfect strangers about the shape of your breast and the bra you purchased for with your husband in mind...:huh:

gallery_4589_1225_32118.png

Too messed up.  My computer brought it down to the wire again.  It refused to boot up for nearly 15minutes just because I was trying to take the Board Domination counts.  Luckily, it did eventually get it's act together. 

11 hours ago, TronRP said:

I think "NEWEST MEMBER olica" might be a spammer...I could be wrong, but when you first join a forum, I find it strange that you would be telling perfect strangers about the shape of your breast and the bra you purchased for with your husband in mind...:huh:

gallery_4589_1225_32118.png

Or an attention whore.

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

Too messed up.  My computer brought it down to the wire again.  It refused to boot up for nearly 15minutes just because I was trying to take the Board Domination counts.  Luckily, it did eventually get it's act together. 

I swear I need to win the lotto and help out everyone i care about. Its a money problem like 75% of the time for everyone, even if its indirect.

Cats eat cherrios? Ima try this... 

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

Well, Tawny is feeling her cheerios...she is running through the house at top speed.  Good thing she is a little cat...:cat:

50 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

I swear I need to win the lotto and help out everyone i care about. Its a money problem like 75% of the time for everyone, even if its indirect.

Cats eat cherrios? Ima try this... 

Well, I'm not sure if you can help my situation unless you buy out Microsoft and have them fix Windows 10 which has been a headache since I installed it.

Also, not sure what a "cherrios" is, but I hope it doesn't hurt whoever tries it...lol.

Apparently, I am still not where I need to be...I work out a little and pass out the minute I stop moving.  If I don't stop moving I don't pass out.  Still needs a bit more work to stabilize my metabolism. 

On 5/8/2017 at 3:05 AM, Draco1958 said:

Somebody up there somewhere hates me.  After getting the car fixed some idiot speeding decided to swerve to avoid a car making a left turn and clips the car.  Now I have to find someone who can do body work and find a way to buy the parts.  Driver's side headlight is still there but the clip that holds it in place is broke but the headlight assembly is pretty much jammed in place.  And the extension piece that slides into the body is also broke.  I can order the parts online cheap surprisingly but affording it and finding someone who knows what they are doing to put them on is another problem.  I swear, I should just give up.

:grouphug

22 hours ago, TronRP said:

Well, I'm not sure if you can help my situation unless you buy out Microsoft and have them fix Windows 10 which has been a headache since I installed it.

Also, not sure what a "cherrios" is, but I hope it doesn't hurt whoever tries it...lol.

Umm you know, cheerios the cereal?

4 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Umm you know, cheerios the cereal?

Umm...exactly.

I mentioned my cat was feeling her "cheerios".

Troy said, "Cats eat cherrios? Ima try this..."

I said, "not sure what a "cherrios" is, but I hope it doesn't hurt whoever tries it...lol."

Then you said,"Umm you know, cheerios the cereal?"

Then I said,"Umm...exactly."  Because "I mentioned my cat was feeling her 'cheerios'."

Did you get it?

:hrhr:

I often wonder about becoming a DGN Moderator, but then I wonder if my activity would suddenly change for some weird reason.  When I first signed up and read about becoming a staff member, I felt intimidated by all the information it involved, thinking, "There is no way I could make 10 posts a day or maintain a spot in the top 10."  That was back in 2012.  Now I actually get messages if I don't appear somewhere in the top 1-5...:hrhr:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic